Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
PacketDLL v1.0 [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : PacketDLL v1.0

MadPrgmr
04-06-2007, 04:18 AM
PacketDLL is a Java native library that allows developers to easily use the packet.dll functionality in Java.

The features included are:

Packet.dll's sendPacket
Easy-to-use MC support (built-in EnumWindows handling)
Memory reading
Version-independence...that means this works with ALL packet.dll versions!

Full Javadoc documentation and simple examples are included.

Users on 64-bit platforms should note that they must run their programs that use this library with a 32-bit VM.

Any suggestions for future versions are appreciated.

OsQu
04-06-2007, 07:15 AM
What about like original packet.dll to publish this as open source too? :)

Theftz
04-06-2007, 11:57 PM
Thank youu..

MadPrgmr
04-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Note that I will write utilitarian libraries for memory polling and such as time permits...this initial release is to get people to start working with Java and provide feature feedback.

MadPrgmr
05-04-2007, 09:02 AM
Also, if anyone needs memory writing support as well, let me know. It's not included in the initial released because 1) it takes a little more time to write and 2) it's not necessary for a simplistic bot (although I'm told it does make it simpler).

If anyone has any suggestions for other needed API functions, speak up.

It's not going to change unless someone speaks up about it.

As to open-sourcing it...I'm not sure yet. It's easier to handle versioning if I don't.

ame
05-16-2007, 01:26 PM
Looks nice, will take a look at it. Maybe i'll be able to dust off my basic java knowledge

Memory Writing can be good for light for instance.

Hollow
08-03-2008, 06:13 AM
There a problem with the messaging it walks north instead of sending a pm

tvnn2
12-29-2008, 11:53 PM
Heh... :), if you will be bored or smth, you could write something like writePorcessMemory(...) :>, I would make simple bot but with lvl spy and some others nice options. Anyway, thanks for showing me new things in programming. On this forum i learned more than ever before :P