Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
My new Sig - Any sugs? flames? comments [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My new Sig - Any sugs? flames? comments

Tawakol Jr.
04-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Well heres my sig:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9427/tawakoltpcopymi2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

And my ava:

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2374/tawakoltpavacopydp1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Tr3intaydos
04-05-2007, 03:28 PM
nice..
mmm it might look nicer if you give it a 1px edge

Cidinho
04-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Well you asked for suggs :P
1. I don't like the colors
2. Never repeat effects, specially in different kinds of text (name and slogan)
3. I almost couldn't see the "Tawakol Creations" there
3a. Use a bitmap font on it (Visitor recommended), 9px white with black border
4. Add a border to the whole signature
5. Get all the bevel off
6. Get a background related to the forum (maybe a modern one)
7. Say the program you use so it'll be easier to suggest resources

Sokman
04-05-2007, 05:55 PM
lmfao @ tawakol creations.. YOU ARENT EVEN TAWAKOL, YOU JUST STOLE HIS NAME AND ASSLICKED HIM TO GET YOUR ADMIN BACK IN THE DAYS ARGG..

Other than that, I HATE it.

Sokman

(don't get pissed of me cause if flame.. This is the graphic section and it's ment to be flamed..)

rossco71
04-05-2007, 06:37 PM
It looks real nice even without a render :)

Tawakol Jr.
04-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Lol? arent even tawakol? im his brother. Why the hell do you think my name is tawakol junior? his little brother. tawakol's a last name retard.

Oh and i used photoshop, thanks for the sugs cidinho.

Chicken Man
04-05-2007, 06:56 PM
well the font sucks. the background's ok, but the colors are corny the outline on tprog~ is not very nice..

But its fine.. Better than anything i'd ever do probz lol never made a sig lol

Sokman
04-05-2007, 10:49 PM
Retard? Better watch your mouth against staff you douche.

Cidinho
04-05-2007, 11:21 PM
@up Come on, you started :P

@topic Try deviantart.com brushes part, there are some amazing there

Dark Pallys
04-06-2007, 12:17 AM
This topic is supposed to talk about his sig nd avatar, not his name neither his past.
So you all better stop insulting each other, and dont abuse of your powers.
We might be in the staff, but we are still humans like anyone else, we all deserve respect.
@Topic
I actually like the sig nd avatar, I agree with Cidinho about the "Tawakol Creations" part.. specially in the avatar its hard to read it, I just saw it coz of what Cidinho said in his post, then i went back to give a better look at it lol.
Maybe you could use some effects to make the "Tawakol Creations" look like its embed in the background.. liek if it was another part from it.
You should add a border to it aswel.

Sokman
04-06-2007, 08:18 AM
@up Come on, you started :P

@topic Try deviantart.com brushes part, there are some amazing there

I know I started, but he probably forgot who I really am + my skills.. ;)

Sokman

Nevski
04-06-2007, 03:09 PM
Font is ok :) But you should add some border and do sth with background cuz it looks "empty" now.

Veritias
04-07-2007, 01:12 AM
Lol? arent even tawakol? im his brother. Why the hell do you think my name is tawakol junior? his little brother. tawakol's a last name retard.

Oh and i used photoshop, thanks for the sugs cidinho.

Well tawakol said that you arnt his real little brother ^^ anyways..the sig is just another one of those sigs that you make..its getting sorta boring :/ try something new!