Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Applying for my position as admin back. [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Applying for my position as admin back.

Tawakol Jr.
04-03-2007, 10:09 AM
Well yeah i was an admin, it was me and morag that started all this up from the beggining anyway.

-- First name: Mohamad

-- Do you speak fluent English? Yes

-- Do you have any Admin Experience?
Yeah, i know how to run a site, I also know how to install mods, and other aspects of adminstration, I know how to deal with problems, and i will help this site prosper.

-- If you were accepted as a moderator, what would you like to moderate?
If i was a moderator, i would like to moderate the Graphics section, other than that, you can just pick.

-- How often do you visit TP or how often did you visit TP when it was respectable?
Everyday. All the time.

-- What makes you a good addition to the staff, Why would we pick you over someone else?
I know how to run a website, I know how to solve problems, I'm fair, I'm Loved (I think?) and people tend to respect me... I also would never bann someone unfairly, i would always look over the evidence first.

-- Do you have any experience in the position your applying for?
Yeah, i do, i administrated alot, in this site, and i know how to do most everything.

-- What could you do or provide to the community if you were accepted?
I would work hard to make sure the forum runs smoothly all the time, try and resolve disputes, I would make sure that the forum has everything it could have, meaning it would be easier to use due to new mods, new additions to the site, and so on.

-- Describe your personality in one word
Perfection. ;) Not really but? lol

Alright, so i leave it up too you.

Dusk
04-03-2007, 12:23 PM
LOL
<shortage x(>

Zyphrus
04-03-2007, 05:08 PM
You and Morag started this up again, What are you fucking retarded? You, for one didn't start shit, you were only an admin because the scrubs that admin at the time didn't have a clue what they were doing, and TP was going to shit in a handbag, Haktivex was putting keyloggers in shit in programs and apparently "you" being an admin and all didn't do jack shit about it..

So why don't you just fuck off and go ask for admin on OTfans claiming you started it or some shit...

Tawakol Jr.
04-04-2007, 08:52 AM
Look mate, when tp crashed completely.. and didnt come back, i had retired for a while, i didnt know. I tried to come back it was gone, then i was online and morag came on, i asked him wtf happened he said it was gone, so i was like dammit, he said you can always start new, on invision free, then i did.. I re-initiated Tp on invision free, then morag took over the whole thing, and then we startedthe other ones. And zphyrus mate.. Cool down, i just asked for it. Didnt damn demand it. if i cant be admin, i wanna be mod, or g mod, im willing to work my way up again.

And also i wasnt checking programs so it wasnt my job to see if hak~ was putting keyloggers in his hacks.. i dont even remember anyone complaining about being hacked before i was demoted to member and quit.

Tawakol Jr.
04-05-2007, 02:05 PM
You obviously arent going to give me admin, Now i am applying for G mod, or mod. Whichever you choose.

Sokman
04-05-2007, 05:51 PM
You don't even deserve to be staff, you dont do **** but spamming.
And about the checking.. It IS YOUR JOB YOU ARE AN ADMIN TO CHECK IF EVERYTHING GOES WELL GODDAMNIT..

(edited, don't suicide..)

Have a good day.
Sokman

Zyphrus
04-05-2007, 05:55 PM
Look mate, when tp crashed completely.. and didnt come back, i had retired for a while, i didnt know. I tried to come back it was gone, then i was online and morag came on, i asked him wtf happened he said it was gone, so i was like dammit, he said you can always start new, on invision free, then i did.. I re-initiated Tp on invision free, then morag took over the whole thing, and then we startedthe other ones. And zphyrus mate.. Cool down, i just asked for it. Didnt damn demand it. if i cant be admin, i wanna be mod, or g mod, im willing to work my way up again.

And also i wasnt checking programs so it wasnt my job to see if hak~ was putting keyloggers in his hacks.. i dont even remember anyone complaining about being hacked before i was demoted to member and quit.

It wasnt your job to check programs for legitimacy? Then what the hell does an Administrator do? The duty of the admin is to see to it that the forum is going smooth and nothing sneaky or fishy is going on, along with keeping things legit, Just by you saying "I wasnt checking programs so it wasnt my job to see if hak~ was putting keyloggers in his hacks.." - I quote.. Shows me that you are not an individual to even be remotely close to an admin, and then to come on TP and try to say how you revived it and all this other jazz, TP died for a reason, I shut it down for a reason, You had no right to start something up that never belonged to you, You were looking for fame and that fame you didn't get whatsoever.. I'm sorry but I will not accept you for any position sir.

Tawakol Jr.
04-05-2007, 06:39 PM
Zphyurus calm down... I didnt know you closed it for a reason and i wasnt looking for fame.. i thought tp crashed, or was hacked again, and just didnt start up again, and tp, my man, does not belong to you alone, It belongs to the whole damn community, they are what make up Tprogramming, Not you alone, Its like trying to play a 10 player game on your own, you cant do that, plus I just wanted tp again cause i love this place... there were program verifiers, and that didnt even happen while i was admin, i quit after some time, plus i was demoted so that didnt happen while i was admin, i dont even like the fame.

Veritias
06-10-2007, 10:15 AM
Rejected due to inactivity.