Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Best newsserver? [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Best newsserver?

Meck
03-31-2007, 05:23 PM
What is the best newsserver to download big files from? Not as an addition to my current internetprovider's newsserver, cause it sucks.

I can afford to pay some cash, if it's not too much.

Thanks,
Meck~

Meck
04-05-2007, 04:04 PM
No one knows one? Aw that's rather dissapointing :<

Meck~

Adrego
04-06-2007, 05:37 PM
I would have to say just get usenext, they charge you money but you get a 3gb free trial, i did it and i have to say i was EXTREMELY impressed, the speed's were amazing, the files were easy to find and readily available, and yeah.. It's awesome.

Yours, Adrego.

Theftz
04-07-2007, 12:07 AM
Usenext Ofc