Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
[7XX] MC Patcher [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : [7XX] MC Patcher

Stiju
03-31-2007, 12:49 PM
MC Patcher that works on Tibia 7.0 to 7.92 and hopefully even newer verisons.

How to use...
1. Place MC.exe into your Tibia folder.
2. Make sure you have no Tibia windows open.
3. Start MC.exe.
4. Press yes on the popup and then wait a while.
5. Done.

matt-skye
04-02-2007, 09:27 PM
mmm i do it and then i get something that says tibia.exe MC patched hex x0fgdgdfg and sutff
then when i go to open 2 doesnt work o.0

Stiju
04-02-2007, 10:24 PM
Which client are you trying to patch?