Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
HuckBot [7.92] [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : HuckBot [7.92]

Huck
03-31-2007, 06:03 AM
I have recently learned basic packet programming, and I've started up my own bot now :)

Working on autoheal with runes, currently only supports spells.

Features:

Spellcaster(Cast spell X when mana >= Z)

Autoheal(Cast autoheal spell X when hp <= B and mana >= N)

Anti-Afk(Sends a double-dance packet every 60 seconds by default. Can be changed to anything below 60 seconds~)

Titlebar info(HP, Mana, percent to ml, level, percent to level are displayed in title bar)

Cool icon(Red X's ftw!)

Brand new GUI!

Packet.dll and vbskfr2.ocx are NEEDED to run the program.
vbskfr2.ocx is what gives the program its skin, and packet.dll
is used for connecting with tibia.

Outfit changer added (Scrollbar~)

Creature Alert Added! (Anytime ANY type of creature is on your screen, as in NPCs, Players, Monsters, and GMs, you will logout~)

"Get Tibia" function added (Allows you to use more than one copy of the bot.)

"Messages" enabled. When you enable logging, actions performed by the bot will be logged into the messages section. You can enable logging by going into Messages->Enable Logging. After 100 lines, the bot automatically saves the log to a file called logs.txt and clears it for you.

Fixed a bug with autohealer healing without checking HP.
It's obviously not the best bot ever, but it's ok for just simple manasitting and afk-ing.

http://rapidshare.com/files/25369557/HuckBot.rar.html

Index:

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4040/huckec2.png

Nevski
03-31-2007, 09:36 PM
Hmm... coool background... hmm..... for me it looks hmm... In other words i dont like it.

But functions of your bot are usefull :) Thanks for sharing. And maybe next time change gui (just my opinion)

Huck
03-31-2007, 11:19 PM
:P thanks for the comments
ill work on the gui

Element
04-01-2007, 08:04 AM
Pretty cool, Huck.

If you need any help with graphic layouts and skinning then give me a call :P

yogi
04-01-2007, 12:55 PM
ugly GUI.....

Veritias
04-01-2007, 01:36 PM
To be honest its oversized and ugly. I would make the form a bit smaller and change the background.. :P

Huck
04-01-2007, 04:01 PM
Changing the GUI now.

Other than the GUI how is it? :D I worked hard on it

And yes Element, I could use a skinner ^_^

Huck
04-01-2007, 07:05 PM
GUI Updated ^_^ Also soul point support has been added

Dop
04-01-2007, 08:26 PM
Mutch better dude :D

Huck
04-02-2007, 02:58 AM
Gui updated again.

Ignore the "test" button, does nothing

jo3bingham
04-02-2007, 04:49 AM
Huck you shouldn't make the text box heights so big. Cut them in half and you can make the program smaller and it looks better.

Just a tip ;),
Jo3

Nevski
04-02-2007, 12:43 PM
Now it looks much better :) VB skinner pro has much more skins (If you need full version just PM me for more info :) )

Huck
04-04-2007, 12:39 AM
Joe, i fixed the boxes just for you ^_^

nevski, i'd really appreciate that :D i have the vbskpro.ocx but it gives me a popup when loading the program and that is stupid so i use fr2.ocx

Fixed some bugs, made anti-afk work better, and removed a useless file from the rar

Huck
04-04-2007, 11:08 PM
Updated again. Outfit changer, Creature-Alert, MC support, and a Logger added :) Cavebot is next

Ctrl
04-05-2007, 01:25 AM
Good job. Keep it up, Huck.

Huck
04-05-2007, 02:15 AM
Thanks, cavebots coming next

Huck
04-11-2007, 02:36 AM
Small update, logger added and autohealer bug fixed.

Logger works perfect now :)

Jack
04-13-2007, 04:44 PM
hmm since he was banned for hacking should delete this thread?

ExpertMace
04-13-2007, 04:52 PM
Na just leave it, we might aswell keep it on here lol. Its not like this proggy is dangerous.

Mace,