Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Leveling Service [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Leveling Service

Sokman
03-28-2007, 03:54 PM
Ok, here's the deal:

Level 1~10 (No Rook Equipment) $5
Level 1~10 (Rook Equipment) $2.50
Level 10~20 (No Equipment) $7.50
Level 10~20 (Equipment) $5
Level 20~30 $2 per level
Level 30~40 $5 per level
Level 40~50 $7.50 per level
Level 50~70 $10 per level

This all will be done with a set of my real's which also play Tibia for over 2 years and shared many accounts. An account we shared was: PM ME : 129 MS.

Thanks,
Sokman

Embro
03-30-2007, 04:13 AM
Don't flame his thread. If you want to make offers to level people yourself do so in your own post.

Cyber_Demon12
03-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Many people have a leveling service. I don't really trust them, not that I'm saying I don't trust you Sokman, I just don't trust anyone with my account anymore... I have been hacked 10+ times, seriously! Anyways, for you saying that there are bots available, well did you think about people that have a computer, but they don't have time to level it, or they can' bot it long enough to even get a few levels a day. If you have your own computer that your not sharing with your family, I'm sharing at the moment :P, then you can bot as long as you... Like 24/7 which would give you levels fast rather than 5 levels a month....

Thanks
Cyber_Demon12

Kekke
06-29-2007, 01:05 AM
I have a 21 paladin on server Elysia, do you think you can get him to 35 for 20$?

Add me on msn, Henric-Johansson@hotmail.com for more info.