Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
My activities... [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My activities...

Zyphrus
03-27-2007, 05:05 AM
Been really actively speaking with "LordOfWar" about a huge upcoming event that will take TProgramming to a whole new level, although its quite a few months away it will be extremely successful and huge for TProgramming, With that being said.. When and if it does happen I will need to buy a new server to host TP on because the bandwidth will be way to massive to run it on this server... However, I cannot discuss this event because I told LoW I wouldn't say anything about it..

Onto other matters..

As many of you know I've been busy with a new job therefore I've been semi quiet and only been speaking with people about future events and other people about different opportunities for TProgramming and whatnot.

I would like for all of you guys to try and spread TProgramming by word of mouth as much as possible, I don't want to have to spam OTfans or Tibiafans to get our publicity back.. Shade, I believe you were working on a broadcaster for rl tibia? How is that coming along?

Programs.... meh, they aren't really lacking as much as they are lacking features.. Cavebots are pretty huge now days as thats what most people use bots for, Trying to implement a cave bot into some of these programs you guys are creating would be a huge idea, allowing people to convert NG scripts to your bot's scripts would be another huge thing (As I think Dark Pally) has already done.. The people is what make this community, the more the better..

The programming section is getting off to a pretty slow start, If any of you guys have any knowledge about something in any of those languages just throw it up, find articles comparing VB to C++ or C++ to a web language and post it, any kind of interesting facts will get people thinking or blabbering about something, we DO NOT want a dead forum, no matter what forum it is.. If it dies out it needs to be removed so lets try to do something about that, As my boss and stuff becomes more comfortable with me I will be able to spend more time here and help build this place back up.. but as for now Its being spread souly by worth of mouth and we're gaining users which isnt bad at all.. soo.. keep up the good work guys and keep doing what your good at and ENJOY it most of all...

This was thrown together really fast being how its 12:00AM and I gotta be up in 7 hours so I need to get some sleep... Sorry once again about my quietness, I haven't been inactive, just busy and behind the scenes speaking with people..

- Zyphrus

Praetox
03-27-2007, 06:36 AM
Broadcaster's done by now, I just need to know the delay for sending messages. I believe I saw these in another source a long time ago, have anyone seen these? The forum spammer for tibia's main forums is also nearly complete, but I think I lost the sources in my recent harddrive crash.

Jack
03-27-2007, 10:38 AM
hmm shade i think its 11 seconds not sure tho didnt really test it so much on mine~

zyph if u need any help with these upcoming events u know where to contact me

Veritias
03-27-2007, 03:02 PM
ARgh..Cant get much done this week.. Been laying down with the flu.. Soo..yeah..Ima have to lay down now :P take care!

Sincerely Veritias

Cyber_Demon12
03-29-2007, 01:51 AM
Yeah.. I have been posting as much as I can... But since we got a ew computer, my brother has been playing Runescape.. So thats delaying how long I get to be on the computer now. :'( But right now, I'm trying to get my site all lined out with its new forum. xD Anyways, everyone keep posting... Even if its bull shit... Just start something random... Like "Show your Desktop," "Show your Mom."

Thanks
Cyber_Demon12

Dark Pallys
03-29-2007, 06:03 AM
Show your sources would go nice hehehe.. jks.. Im workin on Tibia MCV.. making it a good bot so ppl come here to get it.. the webserver is going pretty well hehe

ExpertMace
03-30-2007, 11:20 AM
Hmm...I might have a go at creating a program that can convert blackd scripts to ng and vise versa. Dno yet.

Mace.

Cyber_Demon12
03-30-2007, 09:53 PM
For all you programmers, have you ever thought about making a bot and then making it to where it can convert Blackd scripts to NG scripts and vis versa, but also people can use scripts for your bot. Its a good idea... And that would make more people use your bot, especially if its a great bot and its fast and doesn't lagg.

Thanks
Cyber_Demon12

Zyphrus
03-31-2007, 12:15 AM
You guys have the programming knowledge to do shit, now is when you need your imagination to come into play.. You guys need to think of unique things, implement them... Work on them, try to actually make them work..

Working together can solve quite a few difficulties you could encounter in the makings of something unique, this is why these internal boards are here..

There's a lot of things that haven't been introduced yet to tibia, OpenGL is still out there, making a program that would allow you to skin tibia, maybe changing the way monsters look, or your character (outfit hack), changing the way runes look and maybe even something completely skinnable would be a big hit, unique ideas like this is what makes a community grow, Why would a person come here when they could pay 10$ for NG and have a lifetime subscription to a top of the line hack, we gotta find something that catches peoples interests..

Anyways just a bit of my two-cents, If ya need anything I should be available all weekend, speaking with different companies about servers and the future of TP :P... Stick around and stay motivated, big big shit to come in the future..

Veritias
03-31-2007, 02:05 AM
Yeah about that outfit thingy ^^ I got an unique idea that will be implemented in TTP ;) I'll tell you about it on msn :D

Sincerely Veritias

OsQu
04-16-2007, 11:02 AM
I came up with an idee. Most of programmers "code tibia" rather than playing it (or I suppose so), so it's not that easy to came up with unique ideas. Why not make maybe a whole board for requesting programs. Now most of the programmers have that thread in their own board, but making it together with files section may gain many new, unique ideas.

Any thoughs about that?

OsQ

Veritias
04-16-2007, 01:28 PM
To be honest..thats sort of space wasted...we programmers do discuss new features and ideas over msn and such :) Lots of stuff happening behind the scenes ;)

OsQu
04-16-2007, 06:24 PM
I mainly ment, that members can post their ideas, and we programmers (Well, I'm almost programmer :D) then make them happen.