Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
hey everyone [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone

Jgarder
03-25-2007, 07:30 PM
sup everyone.. how is tp doing these days.. looks alot different..

Tenoli
03-25-2007, 08:31 PM
wow man, havent seen you in forever.
yeah, Zyph restarted it about a week ago...

Peace and Love.
Tenoli

Adrego
03-25-2007, 09:01 PM
Sup J ;) Haha i remember when i was noob at the old tp i used to bug you like crazy for forge's cavecrawler.. god man ;)

Yours, Adrego.

Jgarder
03-25-2007, 10:21 PM
Sup J ;) Haha i remember when i was noob at the old tp i used to bug you like crazy for forge's cavecrawler.. god man ;)

Yours, Adrego.

yea.. i remember that too -.-

Jack
03-26-2007, 08:28 AM
hmm is this the jguarder that hacked me?! the same one that put in his sig a hack link? and was banned from old tp ... or was that a different person?

Tenoli
03-26-2007, 11:01 AM
lol, idk if he hacked you, but yes, he is same person from old tp :) that got banned...

Jgarder
03-26-2007, 11:38 AM
i was never banned nor hacking anyone... lolllllll i just showed up one day and got a ton of flak for who knows why and got my admin ripped from me.. then the place went down hill until it destroyed itself..

rossco71
04-03-2007, 03:25 PM
yo Jgarder wassup?

Meck
04-04-2007, 08:06 PM
yea.. i remember that too -.-

Lol, funny :p

For the hacking part, i joined after that... I only saw the fire on the forums when i had like 5 posts...

I already feel the love again :o :rolleyes:

Tawakol Jr.
04-05-2007, 01:08 PM
hey mate, how you doin? havent seen you in ages lol still making sigs?