Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Tutorial Requests! [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial Requests!

Dark Pallys
03-25-2007, 05:16 AM
Hello there guys,
Well, this is simple..
You request a tutorial and wait till someone make it.
Before requesting a tutorial, use the SEARCH FUNCTION (http://www.tpforums.net/forum/search.php) to check if the tutorial havent been posted already..

You can request any tutorial, but we cant guarantee its gonna be made..
I'm willing to create any tutorial really.. from really simple stuff.. to some hard stuff..
Not just tibia related programming.. anything really..
So yea, please dont request for a tutorial that is already there..

Thanks and start requesting!

jo3bingham
03-26-2007, 06:29 AM
DP I'll help in answering tutorial requests, as long as it's the VB6 programming language or HTML since those are the only two I know.
Jo3

Dop
03-27-2007, 12:23 PM
I would like to request a tutorials in vb 6.0 that you can launch tibia, when i tried it it said that it couldnt find tibia.dat and tibia.spr-.-

Edit: i tried it with shell "C:\blbablalba\tibia.exe" ;/

Dont need anymore its working :)

Huck
03-28-2007, 04:18 PM
I need a tutorial that shows (in Visual Basic 6) how to make a simple fishing bot. Or just the source for a program that does :P

Dark Pallys
03-29-2007, 06:14 AM
I need a tutorial that shows (in Visual Basic 6) how to make a simple fishing bot. Or just the source for a program that does :P

By simple fishing bot you mean like just a function to freeze the Use With mouse so you can keep clicking on the water.. or the one that does that plus auto clicks.. so u just move ur mouse over the water.... or a packet based fishing bot(if its this one i cant help coz idk how lol)?

Huck
03-29-2007, 06:24 PM
i mean the 1st and third ones

how to change the cursor to the use with, and how to use the usewith.

like telling the bot to use the fishing rod in your arrow slot.

Dark Pallys
03-29-2007, 09:06 PM
I only can teach you how to do the 1st and the 2nd one, because I don't know how to do the third one hehehe.. still want it anyway?

OsQu
03-29-2007, 09:25 PM
Dark Pallys if you have extra time bring it on! Theres no tutorial which covers those things.

Dark Pallys
04-03-2007, 04:49 AM
@OsQu

I made this quick tutorial on how to find the fishing address, plus I explained briefly how would you make a Fishing Hack.
If you still want, I can make a tutorial just on how to make a Fishing Hack(Mouse Hack) in Visual Basic 6.

Link: Finding Mouse(Fishing) Address [TSearch] (http://www.tpforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=183)

Huck
04-03-2007, 12:24 PM
dark, in my bot i tried making it write that address to a value of 7 (WriteLong) but it didn't do anything :(

OsQu
04-05-2007, 08:38 PM
Dark Pallys you don't have to. I figure it out by myself :)
But for others why not, because your tutorials (and example programs, thanks for them I have whole bp and battlelist reading systems!) are very good! :P

Xura
04-12-2007, 12:11 AM
Could someone post a small tutorial or code on doing this? Mainly I want to know how freeze the address.. I know how to do it in Tsearch but what about in a program?

Thanks!

Jack
04-12-2007, 01:03 AM
im too tired to write the whole thing but to make it u would just do

memory_writelong(tibia_hwnd,adr_fish,"7") ' for on

memory_writelong(tibia_hwnd,adr_fish,"0") 'for off

Dark Pallys
04-12-2007, 02:15 AM
Please use the right topic to request stuff!
Topic Merged with main topic....

Ruud
04-25-2007, 07:59 PM
Hello fellow TP'ers.

I want to request a tutorial of how to get the memory adresses for X-ray. The two addresses where you can write a NOP to so you can see names through floors etc.

Is this done with tsearch or ollydbg?

I'd like to know:)

~Yours,

Ruud

Swunky
04-26-2007, 10:44 AM
Yeah I also would like a tutorial about finding the X-ray mem adreses.

EmcUnited
04-28-2007, 01:52 AM
I need a tutorial of how to create bots with Delphi 7.

Zylas
04-30-2007, 10:20 PM
"HowTo: read data from channels" (memory reading, not packets)

Rabbe
05-04-2007, 06:51 PM
I request a tutorial on how to design an account page for OTServers. (not just downloading some done shit + xampp and install) i mean doing the layout/design~

The code someone else needs to help me with cuz I cant code php.

Feel free to add my msn: rabbe@badass-son-of-a-bitch.com if you've got anything to help me out.

Thanks in advice,
Rabbe

Savisaar
05-04-2007, 08:27 PM
I'm Requesting a tutorial of how to make a highscore of your owns tibia chars.
Example i add my chars in admin panel, and then it's show a highscore of them.
Like i add 2 chars, Savi level 52, and Saar level 32

So it's should look like this

Savi 52
Saar 32

Pieter6
05-19-2007, 12:35 PM
I want a tutorial how to get player list from rl tibia server ussing socket when i have accnumber and password...

Praetox
05-27-2007, 01:07 PM
I would like to know how to find pointers. Like... the map pointer for example. I really don't like to use stuff without knowing how to do it myself. I presume you use ollydbg, but I know next to nothing about that tool.

OsQu
05-27-2007, 06:34 PM
I'd like to know that too. The battlelist start I think I can find, but I've no idea about map pointer etc.

kusiak
05-28-2007, 11:00 AM
I'm another one that would like tut about finding map pointer adr ^^

Ruud
05-28-2007, 11:14 AM
Well that isn't that hard. If you know the structure of the map you can just find one map tile and then you'll have the array of map tiles. Then find the beginning of that array. Search for that adress in memory wich points to that adress. I'll try to explain it better some day.

Praetox
05-28-2007, 11:28 AM
I still can't believe it's THAT simple. Cipsoft really needs to get their methods straight. :P

Ruud
05-28-2007, 12:47 PM
Why should they:P They would only make it harder for themselves.

Ruud
05-28-2007, 12:58 PM
I want a tutorial how to get player list from rl tibia server ussing socket when i have accnumber and password...

This is how it basicly works:
You will send a packet to the loginserver of tibia with your account and passnumber and some more info(xtea key). This packet is encrypted with RSA.

The LoginServer will send a packet back wich is encrypted with XTEA. This contains the characterlist with the names/ips/worlds/ports of the character and the days of prem the character has left. The key for this XTEA packet is the one you send with the RSA packet.

So..
- You have to know the structure of the packet wich will be send to the RL tibia server.
- You have to know how to encrypt it with RSA.
- You have to know how to decrypt the packet that is coming from the login server with XTEA.
- You have to know how to read the characterlist from that packet.

shaitan
06-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Hello,
I'd like a tutorial about making a function in VB that lists all open Tibia clients. I think that would be nice and useful for all of us.

Ruud
06-06-2007, 04:57 PM
That shouldn't be that hard. Just make a loop trough all open windows and check if it is a Tibia Window. I'll try for you.. Im a delphi programmer but this couldn't be hard.

EDIT: hmm only have vb 2005 installed. So I dont know if it is going to work for you

Tomaszq
06-19-2007, 01:25 PM
can somebody make a tutorial about map, inventory and packets? it would be useful for many newbies like me :P

OsQu
06-24-2007, 08:11 PM
Shaitan: Check tutorials section, there's tutorial about that
Tomasq: Check verified section for map reading and inventory reading. (If you code vb).

Nirer
06-27-2007, 05:44 PM
Well I'm new in this whole C++ buisness so I was wondering if you could post some simple tutorials on basics of C++ and some tutorials regarding the functions of C++. Also I would like it very much if you would tell me how I can change Protocol ID of client 7.92 in hex editor... thx very much! ;)

OsQu
06-27-2007, 08:30 PM
Why you need to change the protocol ID?

Nirer
06-27-2007, 09:06 PM
Cause I'm working on a custom client there for I don't want people to log in with their clients...

kusiak
07-01-2007, 08:21 AM
a tutorial about finding name spy(xray) and lvl spy adresses would be nice...^^

mek
07-01-2007, 06:06 PM
tutorial "how to make MC under linux" would be nice :)

L4K
07-02-2007, 04:39 PM
i need one tutorial about "map patch".

;D

OsQu
07-02-2007, 04:58 PM
What do you mean.. map patch? Explain a bit more so let's see can we make one :D

L4K
07-02-2007, 05:28 PM
well, one tutorial about read tibia map files (.map)

Nirer
07-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Well what about my demand? oooh man well it would rock if you could post it anyways thx!

OsQu
07-03-2007, 08:07 PM
I'm not sure if no one here knows how to do that :/

Yaboomaster
07-05-2007, 12:37 PM
I know what to do to give my character addon but what should I do to change outfit??

Kekke
07-05-2007, 12:52 PM
Anyone can make a tutorial on recieving packets?

OsQu
07-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Yaboomaster, you can do it by sending change outfig packet, so others can see it( You need to have that outfit), or just write the values you like in the memory (your own char in battlelist + outfit_distance).

And Kekke, what do you mean? Like tutorial where every packet header defined, or one for capturing them?

Yaboomaster
07-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Outfit Distance?? Its this value 96??

Kekke
07-05-2007, 03:10 PM
OsQu, basically a tutorial on making your own tibiaclient, recieveing the packets from the tibia servers, decrypting them, reading them, making new, encrypting them, sending them back (last part is available from packet.dll)..

OsQu
07-05-2007, 04:02 PM
yaboomaster you can check those battlelist distances from 7.92 address thread, they haven't changed in update.

And Kekke so you mean like packet catching/sending?

Kekke
07-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Well.. yeah recieving and knowing what it means from the tibia servers :P

OsQu
07-05-2007, 04:58 PM
I can write one when I know how to do it :D

Yaboomaster
07-05-2007, 06:27 PM
This is my function

procedure outfit(numer:byte);
begin
MWint(BATTLELIST_START+blpos*DISTANCE_CHARACTERS+9 6, numer, 1);
end;

This function should change player outfit into outfit "numer"
wneh numer = 75 it should change player outfit to GM outfit but it change colour of my hair only :/

nvm I solve it xDD

procedure outfit(numer:byte);
begin
MWint(BATTLELIST_START+blpos*DISTANCE_CHARACTERS+9 2, numer, 1);
end;

This one is good :P

Buy I have another question ^^

What should I do to see names of players that are under me?

Kekke
07-05-2007, 11:18 PM
fixed. thanks stiju.

Yaboomaster
07-06-2007, 09:43 AM
So can somebody tell me what I must do to spy levels? I dont need code just tell me what to do

Pieter6
07-16-2007, 06:37 AM
change the Player_Z ... but it can crash the client when you change it...

kusiak
07-16-2007, 02:17 PM
So can somebody tell me what I must do to spy levels? I dont need code just tell me what to do

what to do? uhm...
look at evrobot sources.... (it helped me)
http://evrebot.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/evrebot/trunk/

Zylas
08-23-2007, 01:06 PM
TUTORIAL how to change memory address to show invisible monsters(was on reebow.net), like [TUTORIAL] Automatic X-Ray in Tibia 8.0

Kekke
08-23-2007, 02:53 PM
X-Ray is not showing invis monsters.

Showing invis monsters is very easy.. try to take a look at my class in the C++ part of the forums.

jo3bingham
08-23-2007, 03:15 PM
TUTORIAL how to change memory address to show invisible monsters(was on reebow.net), like [TUTORIAL] Automatic X-Ray in Tibia 8.0

It would be a million times easier to make a program to show invisible creatures. If you know VB6 you can look over Dark Pallys - BattleList Viewer sources to see how to read the IsVisible property in the BattleList and use that to write back to the memory to make all creatures visible.

*Hint*
Memory_WriteLong "tibiaclient", BattleList_Begin + BattleList_IsVisible, 1
This will write a long to the IsVisible property of the BattleList and set the value to 1. 1 is visible 0 is invisible. Don't forget to use something, cough timer cough, to loop the code so that everytime you run into an invisible creature it will turn visible.

Jo3

Zylas
08-27-2007, 08:14 PM
ehh i know how to do this lol, just asking if its possible to make like x-ray(writte address in client)

Erra
08-27-2007, 08:30 PM
I'm not sure, but I think it's several addresses.

Byanex
09-24-2007, 06:24 PM
Dear programers,

How to handle msg events on tibia 8.0, how to know the sender, the msg, the msg type and so on.
The addres of msg count, the address of msg sender and addres of msg???

How to know what creatures on screen is attacking me, thats with BLACK SQUARE???
Have an addres of ATACK count, or some thing else?

Kind regards
Byanex

Dark Pallys
09-25-2007, 01:45 AM
I can answer question 2.
Go to my section and downlaod the open source Battle List Viewer and you can find what you want there related to the black square

mich
09-25-2007, 07:58 PM
a vb.net tutorial on how to read memory , vb6 is dead...

Veet
10-01-2007, 12:46 PM
^ Vb 6 is still used, Atleaste by me ( who is not such a good programmer) and that is why I am going to ask if someone could make a " simple " ( I know its not simple but anyway) tutorial how to make a small proxy, so you can read the pacets beeing sent from and to your client. it would be freakin' aewsome

And for those who thinks now I just want this to copy the sources are wrong, but I have tried for quiet a time now but I just cant understand fully how to do it ( maybe I am retarded ) but to me it is hard.

Yet so far I know how to do lighthacks , sending some packets to Server like a manatrainer, a self healer etc.

ame
10-01-2007, 01:13 PM
veet, check blackdproxy free version

Veet
10-01-2007, 02:06 PM
^ Yes I have done that and I am working on it, but it is a hell load of "crap" as in it's structure of code is like under the panties of a 80 year old wommen ( I DONT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THAT BUT I HAVE NIGTHMARES THAT FOLLOWS ME) xD

ame
10-01-2007, 02:12 PM
But, it also includes the very basics of a proxy in vb6, sometimes you have to satisfy with what you get;)

Veet
10-01-2007, 04:04 PM
That is soooo true ;)

But aswell you can allways REQUEST more, and that was what I did ;) ?

ame
10-01-2007, 04:28 PM
Actually you didnt, but here you go

http://www.xcreations.net/~tpforums/forum/showthread.php?t=400&highlight=proxy

http://www.xcreations.net/~tpforums/forum/showthread.php?t=257&highlight=proxy

Veet
10-01-2007, 09:29 PM
Thanks alot the first link was niiice :)

OsQu
10-01-2007, 09:51 PM
Mich I'm on my way to lighten up a bit the secrets of vb.net :P

L4K
10-30-2007, 05:38 PM
C# Tutorials For beginners in Tibia Programming. (beginners in C# :P)

I hope that some peoples want learn this language. ;)

Zivuto
12-27-2007, 10:12 PM
Illegal to request, sorry didnt know

Floppy
12-27-2007, 11:09 PM
Requesting tutorial to crack the latest NG

o.O nice xDD but i think its not allowed here or im wrong?

OsQu
12-28-2007, 12:44 AM
yea it's not. Posting tutorial like that will just get your account banned.

Aggressive Prefector
12-28-2007, 03:07 AM
Requesting tutorial to crack the latest NG

NG sucks and the writer of NG is a money hungry fool who thinks he is the only person in the world who can do what he can. People like him is what is wrong with the world.

A good bot to use to replace ng would be tibia auto. it has about all the features except mage bombing and vis bot. another good replacement is TibiaTek Bot which is the best bot on this forum so far. a more stripped down bot would be Stiju's TibiaBot which is also on this forum and free. Everbot is a good bot too although lacks some features.

I could crack or find a person that could crack NG. Why do this when there are so many free open source bots. If i was to crack any bot I would crack BlackD which seems to has the best features. Cracking blackd would require a lot of work from what i seen so far but can be done.

Zivuto
12-30-2007, 04:06 PM
Sorry i didnt know we wasnt allowed to request here. i just read somwhere that the crack i had before [ on Ta forums, currently using TA] was made here.

Floppy
12-30-2007, 08:41 PM
someone told me a way ro crack an old version and use it with new tibia version by changing a file... but there are not new feature so the healing and that goes with a script.

wovaki
03-21-2008, 09:21 PM
A tutorial to making GUI programs in C++ with Visual C++ 2005.

nutter33
03-28-2008, 02:43 PM
i have request for tutorial:
How to write a autolooter in delphi 7...
pls XD

jeremic
03-29-2008, 04:36 AM
I think a good OllyDbg tut would be awesome!!!

towar
05-12-2008, 05:59 PM
i have request for tutorial:
How to write a autolooter in delphi 7...
pls XD

yeaa, please :(

OsQu
05-12-2008, 09:11 PM
I think a good OllyDbg tut would be awesome!!!

http://www.tuts4you.com/download.php?list.17

There's plenty of them :)

Bobany
05-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Hello.

How do i do tibia bots? like easy one for the start, is there any good tutorial or program to start whit if u know like 0 about programing but are not stuped?

I mean, i whant to learn like how to make a light hack, or how to make the character dance. Somthing really easy so i can learn by my selfs then:P

I would be HAPPPPYYYYYY if there is and any one tells me where it is :D

NG sucks and the writer of NG is a money hungry fool who thinks he is the only person in the world who can do what he can. People like him is what is wrong with the world.

A good bot to use to replace ng would be tibia auto. it has about all the features except mage bombing and vis bot. another good replacement is TibiaTek Bot which is the best bot on this forum so far. a more stripped down bot would be Stiju's TibiaBot which is also on this forum and free. Everbot is a good bot too although lacks some features.

I could crack or find a person that could crack NG. Why do this when there are so many free open source bots. If i was to crack any bot I would crack BlackD which seems to has the best features. Cracking blackd would require a lot of work from what i seen so far but can be done.

Yo forgot tibia mcv, wonde full and wonder full tibia mcv :P (whit is one of the best WORKING BOT, (dont forget it has to work too, (whit out a keylogger(sry for making this "()" in anathore "()" (i dont know what they called in english))))

Floppy
05-21-2008, 08:55 PM
http://www.tuts4you.com/download.php?list.17

There's plenty of them :)

nice site! thanks xD

Sokman
05-21-2008, 08:56 PM

Hm, so making money out of something good is wrong? He diserves it.. He's been spending alot of time on that bot and becides.. NG used to be free, you'd do the same thing if you see your bot doing good.. Don't be an asshat comparing paid proggies with free programs.. Paid has more functions and prolly less bugs (except the bot from ma man cameri <3) Tibiaauto got nuff bugs and requires some config to run the bot as smoothly as NG and BlackD.. Again that does not have to be done with NG and BlackD.. Install, Open, Run Script = DONE.. Also, if you can find someone that can crack NG or BlackD why stick to the free proggies if you can get an elite bot for free.. And.. You forgot to talk about PhantoM's bot.. It owns.

Just my 2 cents

OsQu
05-21-2008, 08:58 PM
Hm, so making money out of something good is wrong? He diserves it.. He's been spending alot of time on that bot and becides.. NG used to be free, you'd do the same thing if you see your bot doing good.. Don't be an asshat comparing paid proggies with free programs.. Paid has more functions and prolly less bugs (except the bot from ma man cameri <3) Tibiaauto got nuff bugs and requires some config to run the bot as smoothly as NG and BlackD.. Again that does not have to be done with NG and BlackD.. Install, Open, Run Script = DONE.. Also, if you can find someone that can crack NG or BlackD why stick to the free proggies if you can get an elite bot for free.. And.. You forgot to talk about PhantoM's bot.. It owns.

Just my 2 cents

And maybe someone else too ;) No hard feelings though :D

Floppy
05-21-2008, 09:05 PM

hahaha, hail tibiatek _/

towar
05-21-2008, 09:14 PM
nice offtopic.. :icon10:

topic:
please tutorial how to open killed monster.
i have problem with stack position :icon9:

jo3bingham
05-21-2008, 09:44 PM

topic:

I haven't tried opening a dead body, but I believe the only way of achieving this is by reading the your target's ID and XYZ coordinates right before it dies. Use the coordinates you got to read the map tile of that position, then check each item in that tile and if the ID matches your target's ID then read it's stack position.

I think that's how it would work, but I'm not 100% sure.
Jo3

OsQu
05-22-2008, 02:22 PM

topic:

Joe's method works somehow but not all the time (I used that way in my first bot). The best way I've found is to read incoming packets. When creature dies, server sends you the Add Object To Map packet.(6Ah) You read that and get the location and the ID. Now you should have list of normal containers (backpacks, bags..) and also you have to know how to read .dat file so you can check if the current ID is an container. If it is a container and not known one you can say that it's the new corpse. Then just read the stack position fromt he packet and use it to open monster :)

Bobany
05-22-2008, 02:30 PM
Joe's method works somehow but not all the time (I used that way in my first bot). The best way I've found is to read incoming packets. When creature dies, server sends you the Add Object To Map packet.(6Ah) You read that and get the location and the ID. Now you should have list of normal containers (backpacks, bags..) and also you have to know how to read .dat file so you can check if the current ID is an container. If it is a container and not known one you can say that it's the new corpse. Then just read the stack position fromt he packet and use it to open monster :)

But is there any tutorials for beginner? noobs and such (as me) how to make own hacks and such.?
I really want to learn, it can take 2 mounth to learn how to make a bot for tibia, but just a tutorial so i can learn how, i dont really whant to start to learn how to make a bot, but more like a MC or LIGHT hack. Plx?: P

Sokman
05-22-2008, 03:53 PM

lol bro I didn't know you was part of it untill today.. But ya OsQu roxx

OsQu
05-22-2008, 04:37 PM
But is there any tutorials for beginner? noobs and such (as me) how to make own hacks and such.?
I really want to learn, it can take 2 mounth to learn how to make a bot for tibia, but just a tutorial so i can learn how, i dont really whant to start to learn how to make a bot, but more like a MC or LIGHT hack. Plx?: P

Yeah, check the Tutorials section. There's tutorials for beginners :)

MeNi
05-24-2008, 10:47 PM
I want try to make a simple proxy in delphi, but i don't know how can i start - Plax tutorial or OpenSource.

Thanks, MeNi.

ExpertMace
05-24-2008, 10:54 PM
I want try to make a simple proxy in delphi, but i don't know how can i start - Plax tutorial or OpenSource.

Thanks, MeNi.

Here (http://www.tpforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1030) is my open source delphi proxy. Hope it helps :) All that needs updating are the memory addresses.

MeNi
05-25-2008, 04:48 PM
Thx a lot :)

CristoferMartins
06-05-2008, 11:23 PM
i want a tutorial for use the packets.
open a body , self healing and other.

Bobany
06-06-2008, 11:44 AM
Yeah, check the Tutorials section. There's tutorials for beginners :)

Ok thx :D

Martijn
06-12-2008, 11:30 PM
I would like to learn how to make a bot or w/e also, but when I read tutorials they start posting hard scripts which I dont even know where to place them or how to use them or what ever!

So, a explanation from the beginning would be nice, how everything works and so on.

In C++ please..

Grob
06-12-2008, 11:47 PM
Well if you don't understand it are you sure you know the basics? I mean there are pretty much info and very simple exampled in the C++ forums nowadays.

OsQu
06-13-2008, 06:55 AM
I would like to learn how to make a bot or w/e also, but when I read tutorials they start posting hard scripts which I dont even know where to place them or how to use them or what ever!

So, a explanation from the beginning would be nice, how everything works and so on.

In C++ please..

So you want C++ tutorial? http://www.intap.net/~drw/cpp/ for example :P

Martijn
06-13-2008, 09:22 PM
Yeah, I think I master the basics.

Grob
06-14-2008, 12:18 AM
Martijn: If you know the basics it's pretty simple. All you have to do is find a tibia window and open its process. Then there are 2 functions you need to know basically. ReadProcessMemory and WriteProcessMemory. What you do is find an address (which you can find on these forums) and then read/write to it.

I wrote some simple code here and commented it, I suggest you go through it carefully line by line and you will see it's actually very easy. Don't let unknown functionnames scare you, to be honest I almost don't even remember how to use these functions. I've just written classes to handle everything for me and now I don't need to bother with this stuff anymore.

#include <windows.h>

int main()
{
// First get a window handle to a Tibia window, this way you will get the handle of the Tibia you opened last
HWND TibiaWindow = FindWindow("tibiaclient", NULL);

// Now we will get the process id by using the function beneith and store it in pid
DWORD pid;
GetWindowThreadProcessId(TibiaWindow, &pid);

// Last thing we do is open the process
HANDLE hProcess = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, false, pid);

// TIBIA_PLAYER_LEVEL is the address in Tibias memory where it stores th players level
const int TIBIA_PLAYER_LEVEL = 0x00613B60;

// We will save the players level in the variable nLevel
int nLevel = 0;

// So lets do the actual reading using ReadProcessMemory
// It takes 5 parameters, the process handle, the address, a variable to store the results in, how many bytes to read and a 5th I'm not sure about right now
ReadProcessMemory(hProcess, (LPVOID)TIBIA_PLAYER_LEVEL, &nLevel, 4, NULL);

// So now we have the players level in the variable nLevel, lets add 200 to it
// We dont actually change the level here, it's done when we write the new level to Tibia
nLevel += 200;

// As you see it works pretty much the same
WriteProcessMemory(hProcess, (LPVOID)TIBIA_PLAYER_LEVEL, &nLevel, 4, NULL);

// Lastly close the process handle
CloseHandle(hProcess);

return 1;
}

Martijn
06-16-2008, 01:45 PM
Martijn: If you know the basics it's pretty simple. All you have to do is find a tibia window and open its process. Then there are 2 functions you need to know basically. ReadProcessMemory and WriteProcessMemory. What you do is find an address (which you can find on these forums) and then read/write to it.

I wrote some simple code here and commented it, I suggest you go through it carefully line by line and you will see it's actually very easy. Don't let unknown functionnames scare you, to be honest I almost don't even remember how to use these functions. I've just written classes to handle everything for me and now I don't need to bother with this stuff anymore.

#include <windows.h>

int main()
{
// First get a window handle to a Tibia window, this way you will get the handle of the Tibia you opened last
HWND TibiaWindow = FindWindow("tibiaclient", NULL);

// Now we will get the process id by using the function beneith and store it in pid
DWORD pid;
GetWindowThreadProcessId(TibiaWindow, &pid);

// Last thing we do is open the process
HANDLE hProcess = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, false, pid);

// TIBIA_PLAYER_LEVEL is the address in Tibias memory where it stores th players level
const int TIBIA_PLAYER_LEVEL = 0x00613B60;

// We will save the players level in the variable nLevel
int nLevel = 0;

// So lets do the actual reading using ReadProcessMemory
// It takes 5 parameters, the process handle, the address, a variable to store the results in, how many bytes to read and a 5th I'm not sure about right now
ReadProcessMemory(hProcess, (LPVOID)TIBIA_PLAYER_LEVEL, &nLevel, 4, NULL);

// So now we have the players level in the variable nLevel, lets add 200 to it
// We dont actually change the level here, it's done when we write the new level to Tibia
nLevel += 200;

// As you see it works pretty much the same
WriteProcessMemory(hProcess, (LPVOID)TIBIA_PLAYER_LEVEL, &nLevel, 4, NULL);

// Lastly close the process handle
CloseHandle(hProcess);

return 1;
}

Thanks I will play around with your script a little, I am not sure what it exactly does thought, I will try to find out ;)

Mooki
06-29-2008, 02:54 AM
can we get a tutorial or some source as howto private message in visual basic 6 ive got the packet and ive got a function sent to me but i cant get them to work lol so a tutorial or source would be amazing thannks :)

jo3bingham
06-29-2008, 04:40 AM
can we get a tutorial or some source as howto private message in visual basic 6 ive got the packet and ive got a function sent to me but i cant get them to work lol so a tutorial or source would be amazing thannks :)

This is what I use and it works:

Public Function PrivateMessage(CharacterTo As String, Text As String)
Dim ProcessID As Long
Dim PacketBuffer() As Byte
ReDim PacketBuffer(9 + Len(CharacterTo) + Len(Text))

Dim X As Long

GetWindowThreadProcessId MainTibiaClient, ProcessID

PacketBuffer(0) = LongToByte((Len(CharacterTo) + (Len(Text)) + 6), 1)
PacketBuffer(1) = LongToByte((Len(CharacterTo) + (Len(Text)) + 6), 2)
PacketBuffer(2) = &H96
PacketBuffer(3) = &H4
PacketBuffer(4) = Len(CharacterTo)
PacketBuffer(5) = &H0
For X = 1 To Len(CharacterTo)
PacketBuffer(X + 5) = Asc(Mid(CharacterTo, X, 1))
Next X
PacketBuffer(Len(CharacterTo) + 6) = LongToByte(Len(Text), 1)
PacketBuffer(Len(CharacterTo) + 7) = LongToByte(Len(Text), 2)
For X = 1 To Len(Text)
PacketBuffer(Len(CharacterTo) + 7 + X) = Asc(Mid(Text, X, 1))
Next X

SendPacket ProcessID, PacketBuffer
End Function

And call it like this:

PrivateMessage "Mooki", "Hello!"

Hope that helps,
Jo3

Xavious
07-02-2008, 10:27 PM
i downloaded packet.dll for 8.2, put it in the same folder as my project. i copied you're private message function and called it, nothing happens for a reason, this is what i added

Private Declare Sub SendPacket Lib "packet.dll" (ByVal ProcessID As Long, ByRef Packet() As Byte, Optional ByVal Encrypt As Byte = True, Optional ByVal SafeArray As Byte = True)

from packet.dll vb example

Dim ProcessID As Long
ReDim PacketBuffer(9 + Len(CharacterTo) + Len(Text))

Dim X As Long

GetWindowThreadProcessId Tibia_Hwnd, ProcessID

PacketBuffer(2) = &H96
PacketBuffer(3) = &H4
PacketBuffer(5) = &H0
Next X
For X = 1 To Len(Text)
Next X

End Function

you're pm function(except for MainTibiaClient that i changed to Tibia_Hwnd.

Private Sub Command1_Click()
PrivateMessage "playername", "Hello!"
End Sub

thats how i called it

any ideas?

L4K
07-13-2008, 08:40 PM
This this dude:

Dim ProcessID As Long
ReDim PacketBuffer(8 + Len(CharacterTo) + Len(Text))

Dim X As Long

GetWindowThreadProcessId Tibia_Hwnd, ProcessID

PacketBuffer(2) = &H96
PacketBuffer(3) = &H4
PacketBuffer(5) = &H0
Next X
For X = 1 To Len(Text)
Next X

End Function

Xavious
07-17-2008, 09:53 PM
got it to work already, thanks tho:)

Soxuru
07-21-2008, 04:23 PM
Hello. I've seen many tutorials about many things but recently I haven't seen any tutorial about how to find some text memmories, like BattleWindow_Start and BattleWindow_End, Player_ID.. im having some troubles with those. I know there are already posted the memmories, but would be good if you learn how to get those.

When i search for it, i always get different memmories, and none of those changes when the battlewindow changes... so i would rly appreciate a little tutorial about that.

Thx.
~Soxx

OsQu
07-21-2008, 08:25 PM
You can use this method to update addresses
http://tpforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1880

Martijn
08-10-2008, 02:31 PM
I'm still looking for the most easy C++ tutorial, I would assume thats something like exp/h calc~ but I havent found any! <sniffs>

OsQu
08-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Because that's just plain mathematics. You just have to read your experience at the start and then compare it to current experience. Theres plenty of C++ tutorials about how to read memory here.

Grob
08-10-2008, 06:44 PM
I have actually posted an exp/h calculator in C++ somewhere in the C++ boards.

EDIT: Here it is: http://www.tpforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1588&page=2

Martijn
08-13-2008, 01:24 PM
Because that's just plain mathematics. You just have to read your experience at the start and then compare it to current experience. Theres plenty of C++ tutorials about how to read memory here.

Haven't found it, and I really looked :P
Thanks for responding, I'll look further, I know what I'm looking for now ;)

I have actually posted an exp/h calculator in C++ somewhere in the C++ boards.

EDIT: Here it is: http://www.tpforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1588&page=2

Thanks, I'll check it out!

mammas
08-13-2008, 11:08 PM
Need a tut on howto make a alarm, when someone enters the screen it will make some kind of noise that will make you notice if your afk or something, i want it to be done in VB6 if its possible.

mammas
08-14-2008, 07:20 AM
bump

najt
08-26-2008, 06:18 PM
I'm looking for a packet proxy like the following one (not a hook):
BOT --<socket>--> SERVER
BOT <--<socket>-- SERVER

Soxuru
10-08-2008, 09:51 PM
Hello guys!! I'm wondering.. if i havent seen any CM (with the new green outfit), how can I get the outfit ID ?

Thx

jo3bingham
10-08-2008, 10:09 PM
Hello guys!! I'm wondering.. if i havent seen any CM (with the new green outfit), how can I get the outfit ID ?

Thx

It's 302...I used BlackDemon's dateditor from Otfans to find it.

Jo3

PlanB
10-19-2008, 09:47 AM
i would like to ask for the tibia 8.22 version of TibiaMCV. how do i keep my character from autologging. i cant leave my computer on all night. i was wondering. if there is a feature that it u put your computer on sleep that the bot keeps working.

plz reply.

thx in advance

Dark Pallys
10-21-2008, 09:44 AM
if you put your computer to sleep, it will close all the internet connections that your computer has, so nothing will work anyway.
Best thing you can do is leave your computer on :p

CristoferMartins
10-21-2008, 06:59 PM
how i can use the Packet structures in vb6?
in forum not have it :s

Bryfry221
10-27-2008, 08:45 PM
Could someone make a tutorial on a basic mana trainer in C/C++?

Cater
12-16-2008, 04:38 PM
Can someone explain where to write adler checksum and how to count it?(c++ example will be nice)

dracitus
12-17-2008, 05:01 AM
Could you make a Tutorail in VB2008EE Please Pm Me The Code.. Where to put it:icon5: How to use it :icon5: What do with it:icon5:

About a Fishing Bot Please Useing TibiaAPI with 8.40

IRoxYourSox
12-24-2008, 12:51 PM
If it's possible, and doesn't already excist, could you make a tutorial (Most likely with a vid/screens) telling EXACTLY what to do to make this thing working?

I'm not too good at computers, and just found this site, and I've been wondering for over an hour to find out what program I use to open/whatever those .dll files to make this working..

Or do I have to make everything myself?

Thanks in advance, and a merry christmas to all,
IRoxYourSox

Vitor
12-24-2008, 02:03 PM
Can someone explain where to write adler checksum and how to count it?(c++ example will be nice)

The packet structure is the following (by indexes):

[0] -> 2-byte full packet length
[2] -> 4-byte Adler-32 checksum
// Xtea encrypted part
[6] -> 2-byte data length
[8] -> The packet itself

Remember that after encrypting a packet with XTEA the packet gets 8-byte aligned. Adler-32 checksum is used over the whole XTEA part of the packet, that is, it is the checksum of the packet from [6] to the last byte (this includes XTEA possible padding/alignment bytes).
Moreover, Adler-32 checksum code can be found at Wikipedia.

aerostixy
01-09-2009, 04:00 PM
Hi guys. I'm very interested to know how Elfbot's DASH feature works? He calls it "tibia exploit". I understand that elfbot owner didn't give technical detailes. But I like competitions a lot and this task is really interesting.

Is here anyone who has ideas about his "dash" ? To have a good start.
Maybe let's solve this together?

Loffer
01-09-2009, 05:31 PM
as it was said, when dash is running, elfbot is sending move packets very quickly i think ;p and this is not a exploit, its just avoiding the key 1 secound waiting time.

simple test:
open a notepad and press and hold any letter, you will see that after first letter the cursor will wait 1 secound till it spams next letters... sth like

s . . . sssssssssssssssss ( . . . is the secound that the keyboard waits).

now try it in this way: dont hold your key, press it couple of times and it wont wait that secound, you will get sth like this:

sssssssssssssssssssss

as you noticed there is no time that the keyboard waits ;p

thats the whole "dash" thing... LoW says lots of lies, to make his bot more special, like kungfu panda and the dragon warrior, there is no secret ingridient, you need to belive its special, to make it so...

i hope i help'd :p if so, it would be nice if you gain me a rep (karma)

aerostixy
01-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Hmmm... tibia client has a protection against pressing move buttons faster than needed. Every move should be confirmed either by "Map Update" packet or "Cancel walk" packet. Therefore you can't just press buttons faster to move faster. (Just except that second step that is slowed down by Windows auto-repeat feature. Although you can remove it by changing Windows settings.)
Anyways the competition is over since I have confirmed that "dash" command is just sending move packets very fast. That's all :(

But maybe that's why he called this as an exploit, since he sends move packets directly and bypass "double-move" protection.

I hoped "dash" is something cool but it's some kind of shit :) Meaning it's useful, but it's very easy to copy in our bots. Never mind.

Loffer
01-09-2009, 09:05 PM
Therefore you can't just press buttons faster to move faster.
i didnt say that...

Bombastic
01-14-2009, 12:23 PM
Hello all! ;) I'm new @ Tprogramming...

I'd like a tutorial about how to make a bot from A to Z.

I explain myself:
The beginning: What you need to know in programming for make the bot
(for example, making DLLs if you need them for the bot, etc...)

About Tibia how the client/packets/encryptions etc... work.

How you have to interact with all these elements.

A full tutorial. Thx! :icon10:

DarkstaR
01-14-2009, 02:36 PM
Use search.. A bunch of helpful tutorials telling alot you need to know.

Bruno D
01-14-2009, 04:56 PM
Hello all! ;) I'm new @ Tprogramming...

I'd like a tutorial about how to make a bot from A to Z.

I explain myself:
The beginning: What you need to know in programming for make the bot
(for example, making DLLs if you need them for the bot, etc...)

About Tibia how the client/packets/encryptions etc... work.

How you have to interact with all these elements.

A full tutorial. Thx! :icon10:

You have to learn some program language first, then if you have question come here and ask.

Bombastic
01-14-2009, 06:48 PM
Well, I have good lvl of programming in C/C++ already but I know nothing about all the protocols linked about internet/packets/tibia.

Bruno D
01-14-2009, 06:58 PM
Well, I have good lvl of programming in C/C++ already but I know nothing about all the protocols linked about internet/packets/tibia.

Good.

Start learn how to read/write tibia's memory, in native c++ it's a very simple task.

DarkstaR
01-14-2009, 07:12 PM
Hmmm... tibia client has a protection against pressing move buttons faster than needed. Every move should be confirmed either by "Map Update" packet or "Cancel walk" packet. Therefore you can't just press buttons faster to move faster. (Just except that second step that is slowed down by Windows auto-repeat feature. Although you can remove it by changing Windows settings.)
Anyways the competition is over since I have confirmed that "dash" command is just sending move packets very fast. That's all :(

But maybe that's why he called this as an exploit, since he sends move packets directly and bypass "double-move" protection.

I hoped "dash" is something cool but it's some kind of shit :) Meaning it's useful, but it's very easy to copy in our bots. Never mind.

Let me get this strait
When the player sends a step packet, the bot will send a copy of that packet, then send a cancel move packet after it?

jo3bingham
01-14-2009, 07:17 PM
Let me get this strait
When the player sends a step packet, the bot will send a copy of that packet, then send a cancel move packet after it?

I think he means that Cip's protection against walking really fast is by sending a 'cancel walk' packet if you try to move while your character is still in a moving process, otherwise it sends a 'map update' packet. ElfBot's 'Dash' feature just sends like double-move packets in one move which reduces the chances of getting a 'cancel move' packet, I think...don't hold it to me.

Jo3

DarkstaR
01-14-2009, 07:26 PM
I think that may be the case then. I'll look into it later, doesnt seem to hard AT ALL

Bombastic
01-14-2009, 07:31 PM
Good.

Start learn how to read/write tibia's memory, in native c++ it's a very simple task.

Oki, thx for advice.

By the way, I'm afraid to make a tool that is detected by Cip or the client because I know about the 600 bans there was one day... :icon9:

So how can I be sure that I make a tool totally stealthy? :)

jo3bingham
01-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Oki, thx for advice.

By the way, I'm afraid to make a tool that is detected by Cip or the client because I know about the 600 bans there was one day... :icon9:

So how can I be sure that I make a tool totally stealthy? :)

I'm pretty sure those bans came from a mixture of botters sending error reports, hexed MC clients, magebomb users, etc. because before that ban I used NG and my own bot and never got banned, neither did any of my bot users report being banned. So I'm sure you'll be fine, just test on an OT or an account you don't care about.

Jo3

aerostixy
01-15-2009, 04:04 PM
Hi guys. I have always kept this question in my mind, but for some reason I delayed with solving the problem. I think I want to work on that now. It's all about how to detect NPC creatures and distinguish them from monsters. For the first look I thought all NPC have the same predefined speed, but when I checked I was wrong. Then I wanted to play with their outfits but recently CIP introduced so many monsters with similar outfits... well, other ideas wasn't working as well...
Have someone managed any good way to find out if the creature is NPC ? I know there maybe isn't ideal way, but still what do you think about detectiong them?

DarkstaR
01-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Hi guys. I have always kept this question in my mind, but for some reason I delayed with solving the problem. I think I want to work on that now. It's all about how to detect NPC creatures and distinguish them from monsters. For the first look I thought all NPC have the same predefined speed, but when I checked I was wrong. Then I wanted to play with their outfits but recently CIP introduced so many monsters with similar outfits... well, other ideas wasn't working as well...
Have someone managed any good way to find out if the creature is NPC ? I know there maybe isn't ideal way, but still what do you think about detectiong them?

Now npc's talk alot in default, you can check packets and get the name of speaker. Check battlelist, if its a creature and not a player (im sure you know how to do this), then its an NPC.

Or you could make a list of NPC names :P

aerostixy
01-15-2009, 04:36 PM
hmmm... interesting. but maybe too slow, I will need to wait some time for NPC yelling.
any other ideas?

Martijn
01-16-2009, 11:41 AM
I would really like to learn the very very basics of tibia programming, C++.

I know some basic C++ but nothing much more.

Bombastic
01-17-2009, 01:52 AM
Now npc's talk alot in default, you can check packets and get the name of speaker. Check battlelist, if its a creature and not a player (im sure you know how to do this), then its an NPC.

Or you could make a list of NPC names :P

I'm sure you can detect them more easily by their speed.
NPCs move very slowly so you can spot them very easy.

wicher
01-17-2009, 10:21 AM
Hi, I'm new here. I would want to write a pally-exping-cave-thing with an auto response. Problem is that I have no idea where to start, how to get and send information to the client/server ect. Can you point me to a tutorial (or help me in another way).
[prefered language is c++ (not c cuz <3 objects) but as far as I'm concerned it can be any other (as long as its not LISP/OCAML and other evul ones)]

thx

ame
01-17-2009, 11:45 AM
start looking at *DEAD*s nonameproxy.

Martijn
01-19-2009, 02:38 PM
I'm sure you can detect them more easily by their speed.
NPCs move very slowly so you can spot them very easy.

I thought all NPC have the same predefined speed, but when I checked I was wrong.

He stated that himself already.

jeremic
01-23-2009, 09:24 PM
Why not just stick them all in a vector :o theres a list available on tibia.erig.net shouldnt take longer then 5 mins to implement

jeremic
01-23-2009, 09:25 PM
an alternative would be sending an attack packet and waiting for hte response :p make sure u got anti-miclick thing on though

aerostixy
01-23-2009, 11:37 PM
ok, jeremic, I got your idea, so here is how we can do it:
1 - if we get CancelAttack packet then we add attacked creature in the list with "possible NPCs"
2 - if one of the creatures in this list hits us then we remove it from the list, since it's confirmed now this is not NPC
3 - we never attack creatues from the "possible NPCs" list

*DEAD*
01-27-2009, 02:31 PM
lol, seriously guys you should all read the OTserv sources some time, theres a huge amount of information in there build up over years of reverse engineering.

This is my own code, but it is all derived from the OT source. If you know a creatures (player monster or NPC) tibia id, its very easy to work out what they are.

bool Creature::isPlayer () const
{
return (_tibiaid & 0x10000000) && !(_tibiaid & 0x20000000);
}

bool Creature::isMonster () const
{
return (_tibiaid & 0x40000000);
}

bool Creature::isNPC () const
{
return (_tibiaid & 0x10000000) && (_tibiaid & 0x20000000);
}

hope that lets you rest easy at night.

Stiju
01-27-2009, 04:36 PM
*DEAD* you should analyze Tibia's protocol (on real servers) by yourself instead of checking the OTserv sources. Sure the OTserv sources includes a huge amount of information but it also includes protocol stuffs that only OTserv uses, like it's own way to identify monster, npcs and players.

On real Tibia servers...
- a player doesn't need to have an ID above 0x10000000.
- both NPCs and monsters will have an ID equal or above 0x40000000.

ame
01-27-2009, 04:48 PM
*DEAD* you should analyze Tibia's protocol (on real servers) by yourself instead of checking the OTserv sources. Sure the OTserv sources includes a huge amount of information but it also includes protocol stuffs that only OTserv uses, like it's own way to identify monster, npcs and players.

On real Tibia servers...
- a player doesn't need to have an ID above 0x10000000.
- both NPCs and monsters will have an ID equal or above 0x40000000.

This basicly means we've got to figure out a different way to do this. Or have a isot bool with two different scans.

DarkstaR
01-27-2009, 05:38 PM
This is quite simple now that I though of it.
Make a list of monster names, and make it editable so people can add the names of custom monsters on OTServ.

Then compare the creatures name with every name in the list.

Example (this is how I would do it using my library, but can easily be changed to use TibiaApi or something)

Public Function IsNpc(ByVal ID as integer) as boolean
Dim i as integer
If Creature(ID).IsCreature then
For i = 0 to MonsterList.Items.Count - 1
If MonsterList.Items(i) = Creature(ID).Name then
Return False
Exit Function
End If
Next
Return True
End If
End Function

Stiju
01-27-2009, 06:08 PM
That will work but it will probably use alot of CPU power, you can probably just check if the ID is less than 0x40001000 to see if it is a NPC. Because it seems like NPC is added to the map first when the server is starting because they always have low ID.

I don't know what ID monster have directly after server save but if they start with something lower than 0x40001000 they will just get killed and respawned later with a higher ID. ;D

Or count all NPCs and add it to 0x40000000 so if it is like 1024 NPCs use 0x40000400 and less for NPCs. :p

aerostixy
01-27-2009, 06:59 PM
When I first came up with an idea about checking Creature ID, I thought 0x40001000 is a constant value that tibia programmers are using to generate monsters. Unfortunately, it was easy for me to refute this way. I have found a monster with ID 0x40000e45 and I have also found an NPC with ID 0x40000233. Assuming NPCs spawn first and counting duplicated NPCs we will have like 0x250 NPCs (rough). But since we don't know for sure then I advice you to use this dual-algorithm:

1 - if creature ID > 0x40000240 then this is a monster;
2 - if we attacked and got "CancelAttack" packet then we add attacked creature into the list with "possible NPCs";
3 - if one of the creatures from this list hits player then we remove it from the list, since it's confirmed now this is not NPC
4 - we never attack creatues from the "possible NPCs" list

Yes, this is just a rough idea, but it seems like it is the most effective way in general.
I decided to follow this in my software.
Thank you

megano0body
01-27-2009, 07:52 PM
When I first came up with an idea about checking Creature ID, I thought 0x40001000 is a constant value that tibia programmers are using to generate monsters. Unfortunately, it was easy for me to refute this way. I have found a monster with ID 0x40000e45 and I have also found an NPC with ID 0x40000233. Assuming NPCs spawn first and counting duplicated NPCs we will have like 0x250 NPCs (rough). But since we don't know for sure then I advice you to use this dual-algorithm:

1 - if creature ID > 0x40000240 then this is a monster;
2 - if we attacked and got "CancelAttack" packet then we add attacked creature into the list with "possible NPCs";
3 - if one of the creatures from this list hits player then we remove it from the list, since it's confirmed now this is not NPC
4 - we never attack creatues from the "possible NPCs" list

Yes, this is just a rough idea, but it seems like it is the most effective way in general.
I decided to follow this in my software.
Thank you

the monsters / npcs can have player ids and the player can have monsters / npcs ids since 8.0...

aerostixy
01-27-2009, 08:28 PM
Megano0body, please show us at least one NPC with ID less than 0x40000000 or player with ID more than 0x40000000. Any names?

megano0body
01-27-2009, 09:09 PM
I found many slimes with id less than 0x40~, i used it in my bot and from nothing my bot stoped to attack slimes.
If you don't trust in my word, stay 2 months training at slimes and you will find one :) I found a lot of them...

Ahh when will you tell us how to send packets without:
RawSocket, Proxy, Hooking and an knowledge about encryption / checksum? :)

aerostixy
01-27-2009, 10:14 PM
I will start posting small tutorials for beginners from now, but as soon as I got "Trial Programmer" I will start posting more interesting thing. Actually I have many interesting tutorial ideas, including: sending packets without RawSocket, Proxy, Hooking, DLLs, unique way to do jumping-free and flicker-free magic wall timers (much better than ElfBot), the shortest and simpliest code to do API redirect that will help to log Tibia internals, the new way to do hooking without using detours and other stupid third party codes, a way to do cave bot without using "GoTo X,Y and Tiles to Go" memory fields, the first complete(!) Tibia DAT parser...

And hey, I didn't say "without encryption / checksum", of course I will encrypt packets.

megano0body
01-27-2009, 11:30 PM
So you tutorial is useless for newbies and vb users and other langs? :| I still prefer the hooking and packet.dll o.o'

aerostixy
01-28-2009, 09:40 AM
Yes, my tutorials will be useless for those who likes VB and third-party tools like packet.dll.

*DEAD*
01-28-2009, 01:43 PM
Thanks for correcting me. That code actually came from YACT, but heck, if its wrong its wrong. As for putting all NPC's into a list, it could be done very quickly using a fixed sized array sorted as a heap, giving you constant access and log operation time. It would run a hell of a lot faster than spell check lol.

jeremic
02-22-2009, 02:53 AM
http://www.tpforums.org/forum/showthread.php?p=26238#post26238

emogon
04-16-2009, 12:10 PM
could someone post more indepth tutorial on hooking functions with C# (calling funtions etc)

Ian
04-16-2009, 12:29 PM
could someone post more indepth tutorial on hooking functions with C# (calling funtions etc)

You can't do this easily; C# is a managed language, and (without using special tools) you need to inject an unmanaged DLL in order to hook functions.

That being said, the TibiaAPI project (http://code.google.com/p/tibiaapi/) is open source, written in C#, and uses a C++ injected DLL to do its dirty business.

If you want to hook API calls, you can also try EasyHook (http://code.google.com/p/easyhook-continuing-detours/), which allows you to do hooking of any API call using only managed code.

emogon
04-16-2009, 01:21 PM
seems to be even more complicated then c++ hooking, anyway i if u know any good tuts in c++ or books so i could learn more about this.

Jesper_Kladden
05-30-2009, 06:49 PM
Some other random tuts for c++ would be nice .

Snowak
05-30-2009, 07:06 PM
Jesper, try this: http://books.google.com/books?id=Qs-6bP_4etUC&printsec=frontcover&#PPR1,M1

Patrizio
07-03-2009, 05:39 AM
is there any noob start tutorial? xD

Esther
08-10-2009, 07:18 AM
Hello there people, i'm using a bot called "Nbot" for tibia 8.50. I'm learning to use the cave hunter but i still need to learn how to make the character go out from the cave to deposit the money and reload ammutions.

Can anyone help me with this problem? =(. Thanks a lot.

Esther~

Fire Onix1
10-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Hello there guys,
Thanks and start requesting!

I need a tutorial how to do a client chooser or something like that to people can use multi clients in my bot :D

I use delphi 7 :D
thanks
---
I need to know how to Search the Tibia Client by the TITLE NAME, not with 'TibiaClient' that I used to send packets....
How?
Thx

Fire Onix1
10-31-2009, 05:34 PM
I need a tutorial in delphi 7:

How to do waypoint follower (cavebot), because I know to do:

if you are -5X from 32000X (example), then walk 5 times, until you become into the destiny.
But this is not usefull for a cave, cause if a monster is in your front, u cant walk, and a lot of bugs..
How to do a REAL MAP CLICK by X Y Z ?
Help please :/

theflammer
11-02-2009, 11:16 PM
I need a tutorial to start with TibiaAPI, i dont know nothing^^, ireally wants this...

please guys...

Ian
11-02-2009, 11:31 PM
I need a tutorial to start with TibiaAPI, i dont know nothing^^, ireally wants this...

please guys...

The readme file in the archive downloads contains information on adding TibiaAPI to your project. Then check out some of the code samples (http://code.google.com/p/tibiaapi/wiki/CodeSamples) to get started.

Since the latest download is for 8.50, I've posted the contents of the readme below:

Quick User Guide:

1) Create a blank project, name it and save it.

2) Right click the Bolded project name, select Add Existing Item. Select this file:
-TibiaAPI.dll

3) Then click the file in Solution Explorer, and change the property Copy to Output to "Copy if Newer".

4) Right click the References folder and click Add Reference.

5) Choose Browse, and select TibiaAPI.dll from your Project folder.

6) Now, in Form1.cs, at the top of the code, under the using System; et al., add:
C#
using Tibia;
using Tibia.Objects;

VB
Imports Tibia
Imports Tibia.Objects
And you are good to go! If you want some more help, ask, or look at the many examples using TibiaAPI!

theflammer
11-03-2009, 12:28 AM
thanks man, this will help me a lot...

nevalopo
11-03-2009, 02:12 AM
Hello Guys! I was wondering where you can find the multi-client hex code and rsa keys etc, I know there are already hex codes for all clients but this is an OTServer and it's using a custom client. I wanna know there to find or where to search for Mc And Light. Thanks

theflammer
11-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Hello Guys,

I need one more help^^...How can I compile my project? I need install some CVS?
I try to compile one project of this forum...And I cant compile this one!

Please help me!!

Thanks a lot!

Blaster_89
11-04-2009, 03:39 PM
Hello Guys,

Please help me!!

Thanks a lot!

which IDE are you using?

theflammer
11-04-2009, 04:22 PM
Hello Guys,

Please help me!!

Thanks a lot!

which IDE are you using?

I am using Delphi 7.

mendark
01-30-2010, 03:20 AM
Hi guys, i am new in the Forum

I am a programer with some 3 years of experience, i know to program c++,c#,asp.net, etc.., and i know very well the basics and the sequence to make a program.

i want to start to learn how i can make my bot for any game, i have been reading in here things about memory adress, hook,tibiapi i didnt undertood very well.. only the memory adress, i know those have usefull information

My goal is to make a bot to a game similar to pokemon world online (game 2d), but the problem i dont know how to start, how to get information and what i need!!
i already tried to find any toturial complete with all i need to start from 0 to master boter

so please can some1 give me 1 link with all very good structed or a several links squencial ordered from begin to end

Name of books, anything

I would apreciate if some1 asnwer me fast =)
Thank you

pater
02-22-2010, 04:10 PM
Hello,
it would be great if someone post tutorial of making simple bot with java.

Pater

campo486
08-30-2010, 10:49 PM
I need help in Vb.Net

with library Tibiaapi.

I would use scripts to:
exura sio "Player;
anti adle;

Thanks!

strange_cat
09-19-2010, 09:41 AM
Maybe something about Map Reading?

Renusek
09-19-2010, 11:00 AM
@strange_cat
Thois may be helpful http://www.tibiaauto.net/articles/ta_art_mapread.html :)

XtrmJash
09-21-2010, 10:51 PM
I need help in Vb.Net

with library Tibiaapi.

I would use scripts to:
exura sio "Player;
anti adle;

Thanks!

Simple one there, setup a timer and scan the battlelist for the player you wish to sio.

For Each sioed As Creature In c.BattleList.GetCreatures()
If sioed.Name = TextBox1.Text Then
If sioed.Hp <= TextBox2.Text Then
c.Console.Say("Exura Sio\"" & sioed.Name)
End If
End If
Next

As for your anti idle, what do you plan to do whilst afk? If you're making runes or something you won't get kicked anyway, if not you can do virtually anything to prevent idle... I'd suggest walking into a wall so you get the message "Sorry, not possible".

For this, if the wall is to your east just make a timer and put this code in it:

p.Walk.East

Easy! Though I'm not sure that last snippet is correct.

All this is based on TibiaAPI/[/code]

Braszip
12-19-2010, 02:52 PM
How to create MageBomb ?

Blaster_89
12-19-2010, 03:25 PM
1. Learn programming
2. Learn Tibia's packet structures
3. Understand how to send and receive packets

Braszip
12-19-2010, 04:44 PM
Where ?

Blaster_89
12-19-2010, 07:14 PM
1. Google/book/e-book/class in school
2. A thread regarding this is stickied in this subforum
3. See #1

klusbert
12-19-2010, 07:14 PM
Where ?

Man I cant start building an airplane if you cant build a engine. Start small and go big when you know basis.

velcis
12-29-2010, 02:37 PM
I need a tutorial, that, how to start the first bot.

How to start a new one on VB or C++, cause i designed a bot in VB, but i don't know how to insert functions of tibia, or injection of them. All codes i get, says something about code-blocks :X

Tnx guys.

hallison
01-19-2011, 07:39 AM
i want detailed tutorial about send packets through client by writing packets at memory, C/C++

ianelli
03-24-2011, 08:46 PM
Hi dudes, i really wanted to deactivate that "Set Ambient Light" from the client 8.54.

I Tryied everything, but i just started at this OilyDbg thing, and i can't do too much :/
I tried to find addresses of this function, but like i said, im not too good.

I would really apreciate if somebody make a tutorial explaining how to deactivate it, i don't think it could be too hard.

Thank you very much, signed, Ianelli.

Blaster_89
03-24-2011, 09:08 PM
Took me 2 minutes to find it in Tibia 8.71 using Cheat Engine: 0x007C874C
Its max value is 128 and its lowest value is 0 (only changes when pressing OK), you can change its value (4 byte integer) to change the ambient light in-game. I didn't bother checking if the address changes, but it's very easy to find anyway

Pro-grammer
03-24-2011, 10:51 PM
Took me 2 minutes to find it in Tibia 8.71 using Cheat Engine: 0x007C874C
Its max value is 128 and its lowest value is 0 (only changes when pressing OK), you can change its value (4 byte integer) to change the ambient light in-game. I didn't bother checking if the address changes, but it's very easy to find anyway

Check if it's static, if it's pointer scan it, it must have a static address.

Piter17
04-06-2011, 01:46 PM
how to disassemble tibia to get that asm code to include in program i asm block
asm
{...}
end;

Blaster_89
04-06-2011, 01:56 PM
how to disassemble tibia to get that asm code to include in program i asm block
asm
{...}
end;

Learn Assembly

Piter17
04-20-2011, 10:38 PM
Learn Assembly

Don't you think this is too simple ?

Blaster_89
04-21-2011, 12:30 AM
Learn Assembly

Don't you think this is too simple ?

Use a debugger like OllyDbg. But it won't make any sense unless you know Assembly :p

Yoshi91
04-26-2011, 11:17 AM
how to use aimbot on targers? I mean can I do something like that I click f10? and bot will attack target with sd?

kpdo
05-27-2011, 07:46 PM
i need help for compile this project http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-7597.html

Soxuru
12-09-2011, 05:54 AM
I was reading about ASRL but I didn't find any explanation on how to get the offset and the base.. can someone explain it, please?

Blaster_89
12-09-2011, 01:36 PM
I was reading about ASRL but I didn't find any explanation on how to get the offset and the base.. can someone explain it, please?

Language?

Soxuru
12-11-2011, 12:21 AM
VB 6

Lille Fille
01-06-2012, 05:07 PM
I would love if someone could write a tutorial about Tibia's structure. What information is
stored in .dat and what is its role? What information is stored in the .map file and how is
it used? And so on.

It does not have to be an in-depth tutorial, just the basics so one can understand and figure
out the rest himself.

I would really appreciate this! :heart:

campo486
01-23-2012, 11:06 AM
Hello, I'm beginner in C #, and would like to know what the program needed to start programming tools for Tibia.

I have Visual Studio 2010 on my computer, I looked at the forum and I downloaded Cheat Engine 6.1 software.

I would like help from someone experienced and with time to create a book for beginners "Hello World".

I would like to make the first access to the software between my Tibia.

Who can help me I am very grateful, if I posted in the wrong place, sorry.

Fire Onix1
01-24-2012, 02:09 AM
It would be cool if someone make a tutorial about the
map reading structure in action and full of details...
The Tibia Auto article is good to understand something, but It's not
enough =/

Kimper
01-30-2012, 12:28 PM
Would love a tutorial how to find hp,cap and mana to tibia 9.44 with ollydbg?

psydack
01-30-2012, 03:51 PM
Would love a tutorial how to find hp,cap and mana to tibia 9.44 with ollydbg?

See my signature (http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-9192.html), and check blackD XOR (http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-9167-post-80069.html#pid80069). You can use my tutorial to get hp, cap and mana but for this values you need use XOR.

Allebr
04-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Good, I wanna know what I need to learn to create a bot, and tutorials where you have what I need, if you can send me a message thank you

ufo
04-10-2012, 06:09 AM
It would be cool if someone make a tutorial about the
map reading structure in action and full of details...
The Tibia Auto article is good to understand something, but It's not
enough =/

I'm coding this for RealOTS atm.
When I'm done I'll give the tut a shot :)

Allebr
04-12-2012, 10:33 PM
how do I create a magebomb 8.60 in microsoft visual studio 2010 C#

i know now exist the asta magebomb more his attack is very time consuming want a fast attack and do not lock the ElfBot

Sorry my english...

lokurabr
06-28-2012, 02:27 PM
I need know how update the tibia api plss
Or how make a bot don't using api in Visual Basic (for atual Tibia version)

DatSik
09-21-2012, 05:25 AM
I would like to request a tutorial for Delphi that will allow me to edit a text doc and insert my desired string at the beginning, end and maybe middle of the contents on each line? I appreciate any assistance

Wesker
09-21-2012, 02:32 PM
I'm Requesting a tutorial of how to make a highscore of your owns tibia chars.
Example i add my chars in admin panel, and then it's show a highscore of them.
Like i add 2 chars, Savi level 52, and Saar level 32

So it's should look like this

Savi 52
Saar 32

just make it show your level ? i doubt thats a highscore, a highscore will only show the highest level chars, 52 in this case, thats what i consider a highscore anyways

Odx
12-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Could anyone be so kind and show how to find the Cap address? I have found the xor and cap address inside olly, however those are DSM addresses and changes each time i restart the client. I can find exp address in 2 clicks with CE, but tibia have somehow hidden the cap for example, I wont find an address related to cap with CE. If anyone could show how to find the cap address (pointer w/e you call it) that always works I would be more than thankful!

Edit: Ok I missed out reading about the ASLR.

Sakura95
02-01-2021, 03:57 PM
Hello

I would like to know if anyone post a good tutorial on Python Basics as it is one of the language in high demand now to get job.