Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Tibia Status // for Tibia 7.92 [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Tibia Status // for Tibia 7.92

Dark Pallys
03-25-2007, 05:07 AM
Hello there guys!
This is Tibia Status!
This program shows the main status of your char in a little window that can fit anywhere :D
Read the read-me file for more info!

Im also looking for a new icon for it.. if anyone feel like making em one :D,
You are welcome and I'll give u credits xD

*Functions*
-Two modes to show the status..
--Horizontal Mode
--Vertical Mode
-Shows the Status of your char:
--HP/HP Max
--MP/MP Max
--Level
--EXP/Exp Left/Exp Required
--Char Name
--Char Name RED if the char is offline and BLUE if its online

Dop
03-25-2007, 02:01 PM
Very nice O.o doing something else and you can see your life :p

Nevski
03-25-2007, 08:24 PM
It's just little tool :) But very usefull for watching your char hp/mana while reading forums etc.

up
You already see your life :P

Dop
03-25-2007, 08:37 PM
LOl xD with life i mean Hp >.<

mCsis
05-15-2007, 03:34 PM

I try and msg to You when I done.

Risin
06-27-2007, 07:20 AM
Is there any chance that I will find this program for 8.0 anywhere?

Being a multi-tasker it makes things a lot easier when I can see that my character is alive and well.

Dark Pallys
06-27-2007, 10:57 AM
I will update all my programs as soon as possible, I'm sorry coz of the delay.. having a lot of work from school..

Risin
06-28-2007, 05:27 AM
Ah, no rush; take your time and focus on school it's more important. But, if you didn't alreardy know, this program is more useful than a Bot is. So good work! And I'm pretty sure a lot of people agree with me.

jo3bingham
06-29-2007, 01:54 AM

Here DP I made you an icon ;D...and since I can't upload icon files I put it up on my website.

www.jo3.knoxstudio.net/dp.ico - Just right click the image, save as, and it should preset it as an icon.

Jo3