Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Anty Log-Out and how found players at BLis [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anty Log-Out and how found players at BLis

Cwinly
03-25-2007, 04:03 AM
Greeting's my questions is :

How to found a player at Blist

i will make aoutlog but dont know how to start

i know packed to logout but how find a player at Blist and make event to logout

jo3bingham
03-25-2007, 04:06 AM
One second I'll upload Dark Pallys' Battle List Viewer, sources and all. It's in Visual Basic so if you're coding in another language then I'm sorry :( .

Edit: Sorry I just noticed you posted this in the Delphi board. :( Here's the link to his sources incase you can convert VB to Delphi. Click HERE. (http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/BattleListViewer792.rar)

Jo3

wiesniak18
03-25-2007, 04:26 AM
Ty alot but i dont understand this source at vb ;/

Btw;

Its nice programs to check many great id for example adresses outfit

@add too post @up

Any can Help me with this??

ExpertMace
03-25-2007, 10:36 AM
My function for logging out is:

procedure logout();
var
Pid:Cardinal;
begin
GetWindowThreadProcessId(FindWindow('TibiaClient', nil), @Pid);
packetbuffer[0]:= $01;
packetbuffer[1]:= $00;
packetbuffer[2]:= $14;
SendPacket(Pid, @PacketBuffer, TRUE, FALSE);
end;

Sorry I can't find my bllist player find function. Hope this helps though.

Mace.

Cwinly
03-25-2007, 06:49 PM
i got this functions too but how to find a player on Blist and make a event to logout

ExpertMace
03-26-2007, 05:24 PM
function GetBLPosition:Integer;
var
BLPosition : integer;
begin
BLPosition := BLStart;
while ReadMemInteger(SelfID) <> ReadMemInteger(BLPosition-4) do
BLPosition := BLPosition + DistChar;
Result := BLPosition;
end;

Thats the find yourself in bllist. Taken from the simple light post. I can't seem to find my function for it :S

Mace.