Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
My application [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My application

Fry
03-21-2007, 10:17 AM
Ok, I'm lazy to write all about me, but I guess you ppl still remember me. I will understand if you don't want to put me as a programmer since it's very probable that I won't release any more programs but I do believe I've done pretty much things for the community and that I should be given acces to the "senior boards"

Thanks (lol yeah, lazy today)

Praetox
03-21-2007, 03:45 PM
Recommended by me atleast. But I believe you gotta use that "Quality Application Example" thingy anyways. Welcome back!

Sokman
03-21-2007, 04:24 PM
Recommended. lol
Good to see you around again.

Sokman

Fry
04-03-2007, 05:21 PM
Using the form

-- First name: Fry

-- Do you speak fluent English? Yes

-- Do you program? If so what language?
I do program In VB quite fluently I think, but I'm not so ace

-- If you were accepted as a moderator, what would you like to moderate?
I would help my best to make order

-- How often do you visit TP or how often did you visit TP when it was respectable?
I visit the forums everyday

-- What makes you a good addition to the staff, Why would we pick you over someone else?
I've been in the comunity for ages and I'm trustable and respected

-- Do you have any experience in the position your applying for?
Yes, I've been a programmer

-- As a TProgramming programmer, would you be willing to provide your sources for verification and compiling?
Sure, I will. I've allways done that

-- What could you do or provide to the community if you were accepted?
I have a Bedmage program I'm willing to release

-- Describe your personality in one word
Reliable

Huck
04-03-2007, 09:03 PM
Recommended by me

Nevski
04-04-2007, 11:20 AM
Recommended. I dont know if im allowed to post here but Fry deserve to get his position back ;)

Dark Pallys
04-04-2007, 11:46 AM
Recommended by me.
I've been always a big fan of yours and your programs.

You certainly deserve the job.

~Recommended~

Fry
04-04-2007, 02:50 PM
I'm glad to see I was apreciated, thanks men

I hope they accept me soon, or I'll have to call the family so they make an offer that couldn't be rejected. (joking)

Xura
04-04-2007, 05:26 PM
Ya, I recommend him to :P

Fry
04-13-2007, 11:24 AM
Can someone say if I'm accepted rejected at least? I bothered to write a lot and I deserve an answer I guess.

Xura
04-13-2007, 11:42 AM
It just takes him awhile

Fry
04-16-2007, 09:12 PM
PLEASE?????

bump

Jack
04-17-2007, 04:17 AM
i think having fry as a programmer would be very good for tprogramming since he said he would release his bedmage program but on the other hand dont want everyone to have it :/

Dark Pallys: lol.. its release.. not realise Jack.. lol

Dark Pallys
04-17-2007, 06:37 AM
Having Fry here would not just be good coz hes a good programmer, but coz he's a good member.
I always admired Fry for everything he done in the past.
Great programs aswel came from that mind.

Fry
04-22-2007, 09:14 PM
still no interest I see. Well, worst for you.

Dark Pallys
04-22-2007, 10:27 PM
Fry, its not that, Zyph is been rly busy in the past few days, I'll try to get in contact with him on his msn.. Sorry coz of such delay..

You are welcome here Fry

Zyphrus
04-24-2007, 09:21 PM
If your going to be negative Fry and say shit like "worst for you" then I don't want you here.. Sure you may have been part of the community back in the day but I mean, if you really wanted in this community you would attempt to show it through the community by posting in sections, talking, helping... Instead you feel the need to only post on your app until you get a response..

Your call, contact me on MSN if you would like and I'll explain my feelings in more detail.

Fry
04-26-2007, 04:36 PM
Ok then, bye bye. Then I will never come back here, unless I have the urge for help for myself, and neverto help other people.

With you in command, I'm sure tprogramming will never be again what it was.

Bye bye. Sorry to hear bullshit.

*EDIT* : OH and BTW I don't remember you from the old tprogramming so I think you should have showed more respect for me.

Zyphrus
04-28-2007, 10:18 AM
I was the owner of the Old TProgramming unfortunately lol.. Go ask Hampus, Forge, Taner (Turkiye) you'll quickly realise I have been here since day 1..

Veritias
04-28-2007, 10:18 AM
Lol Fry..you got yourself pretty much pwned there :)