Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
TProgramming icon [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : TProgramming icon

Juapillo
03-20-2007, 08:24 PM
suggestion: add an icon to the web as Tibia, Google, Youtube, etc has got on its web. I think the attached img wold be great (must be in .ico)
how:
add this code to the "<Head>" code part of the main page:

<link rel="shortcut icon" href="iconpath/favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon">
<link rel="icon" href="iconpath/favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon">

(if u understand me, explain it again:p)
~Juapillo~

Cyber_Demon12
03-20-2007, 11:27 PM
Thats not too bad. :) But we need to come up with an original icon, for the simple reason many people have an icon similar to that... But I mean it will work... Just got to say what I think...

Thanks
Cyber_Demon12

P.S. If you don't know what I mean by original, talk with me in a few weeks/months when I get my site looking nice, cuz I got a really good icon that I have drawn on paper at school, and I'm going to make it in Photoshop when I get Windows XP. ;)

eSonic
03-26-2007, 04:31 AM
My suggestion for the icon (inside zip). Simple... TP, since it's just 16x16px for the favicon.ico not much can be shown, anyways, I might post another one :)

Killer Archer
03-26-2007, 12:05 PM
Not bad there mate.