Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Expertmace's Programmer Position app [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Expertmace's Programmer Position app

ExpertMace
03-20-2007, 04:19 PM
Hey,

May I have my programmer position from the old tprogramming reinstated? Most people know, I program in delphi ect.

EDIT: Added a full application below.

Thanks ;)

Mace.

Sokman
03-20-2007, 05:54 PM
Recommended, but please follow the application Guidelines.

Thank you

Praetox
03-20-2007, 06:01 PM
I, for one, would love to see you back in the game. But as Sokman said, please have a look at the "Quality Application Example".

Rabbe
03-20-2007, 07:46 PM
Mi lub yo! I want u bak man!
Lub you and you'r non-tibia-related-RAT-programs!

Rabbe~

ExpertMace
03-20-2007, 08:16 PM
Oh lol sorry, I'll apply the correct way lol :S :

Position:
Programmer / Program Verifier

First Name:
Mason.

Do you speak fluent English?
Yes.

Do you program? If so what language?
Yes, I program in Delphi, C, C++, VB, Python, Asm and some others I can't really remember well lol. Mainly I use Delphi due to its GUI and compilation speeds.

If you were accepted as a moderator, what would you like to moderate?
Most probably one of the areas related to programming of course. Perhaps the Delphi Section as that is my best language and favourite.

How often do you visit TP or how often did you visit TP when it was respectable?
I used to visit the forums very regulary. Lately I have been away from the forum due to a massive increase in coursework and exams :( . But when I do post, my contributions are not worthless.

What makes you a good addition to the staff, Why would we pick you over someone else?
Well, I have been a programmer on the previous tprogramming boards, I am polite, friendly, experienced programmer (5 years+ now :o) and overall my posts and programs add something and help the community.

Do you have any experience in the position your applying for?
Yes, I have been a programmer in previous tprogramming forums.

As a TProgramming programmer, would you be willing to provide your sources for verification and compiling?
I would provide my sources if nessasery to verify my program, and would release certain programs source code for programmer development.

What could you do or provide to the community if you were accepted?
In general, create programs and contribute to discussions. Furthermore I would help new programmers in their language and help programmers with their source code as I have done before.

Describe your personality in one word.
Trustworthy.

I hope this is a better representation of my skills, sorry for not posting this to start with as I assumed previous staff members would be accepted.

Thanks again,

Mace.

Cyber_Demon12
03-20-2007, 08:20 PM
I recommend him. I don't know much about him like I do most other people that are Mods+. lol I got lots of TP on msn. xD Anyways he is good at what he does, which is programming and program verifing.

Thanks
Cyber_Demon12

ExpertMace
03-20-2007, 08:33 PM
Thanks Cyber_Demon! I swear I have ur msn, I'll check one sec... If you haven't got me add expert.mace@hotmail.co.ukl .

Thanks!

Mace.

Rabbe
03-20-2007, 08:59 PM
I wonder who in the staff I DOESENT got on msn..
oh ye Zyphrus im not sure i got u.. and Blood Angel! Dusk.. o0

That's the ppl I does NOT have on msn :P

Rabbe~

ExpertMace
03-25-2007, 10:30 AM
ok...so could I have my position back? :)

Mace.

ExpertMace
03-28-2007, 02:41 PM
Thanks for position back, sorry to be a pest but will I have a section for my programs?

Mace.