Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
[Moderator] [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : [Moderator]

Theftz
03-18-2007, 11:14 PM
Sweden
-- Do you speak fluent english?
I'd say I have a huge vocabulary :p So, Yes. :p
-- Do you program? If so what language?
PHP :p
-- If you were accepted as a moderator, what would you like to moderate? (Leave blank if not valid to your app).
General Section.
-- How often do you visit TP or how often did you visit TP when it was respectable?
Uhm, 7 hrs / week
-- What makes you a good addition to the staff, Why would we pick you over someone else?
I'm friendly, and when needed I can be serious. Still, I have a sense of humour.
-- Do you have any experience in the position your applying for?
Yea, http://website-wiz.info - http://www.tibiarevolution.net both down though.
-- As a TProgramming programmer, would you be willing to provide your sources for verification and compiling? (Leave blank if not valid to your app.)
-- What could you do or provide to the community if you were accepted?
Keep the forum clean from spammers/flamers/rulebreakers.
-- Describe your personality in one word
Humoristic.
-- If you was a mod, and you saw another mod abusing his powers, what would you do?
Talk to him and get him to stop. If it wouldn't work, I'd call an admin.

Zyphrus
03-19-2007, 01:08 AM
Application is being review, please be patient..