Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
How to get the information that the client is logged and the character name? [Archive] - Forums

View Full Version : How to get the information that the client is logged and the character name?

Puncker'
04-17-2011, 07:40 PM
The title already explains.

megano0body
04-17-2011, 07:58 PM
Character Name
First way: (easier?)
Read your own ID and find it on the Battlelist, then you just get the Battlelist name of the creature with your ID (your, duuh).

Second Way:
Read on character list, you have to read the characterlist pointer and read the item of the characterlist-index.

Check if is connected
Find a address that always is 8 when you're logged in and 0 when you're not.

Puncker'
04-17-2011, 08:25 PM
I found the address to check if is logged in and also the index of the list of characters, but how to get the address fixed? I found addresses that change ...

Blaster_89
04-17-2011, 08:40 PM
Player ID and battlelist addresses doesn't change. For character list you need a pointer that points to beginning of character list

panqnik
04-17-2011, 11:30 PM
function isonline:Boolean;
var
uHWND : HWND;
begin
uHWND := FindWindow('TibiaClient',nil);
if ReadMemInteger($7C928C,uHWND)=8 then result:=True
else result:=False;
end;

Puncker'
04-18-2011, 12:45 AM
What is this?

uint pointer = client.Memory.ReadUInt32(Addresses.Client.LoginCha rList);

This code returns the value ___ ?

@Edit

I've already discovered thanks ...

And... How to get the index of the character list?

The address below always return the value 0

Client.LoginSelectedChar = Client.LoginCharList - 4;

klusbert
04-18-2011, 06:03 AM
That should return the index of your selected and logged in char. If you have a list of 3 chars and you chose the 2nd one it should be 1. And If you choose the first it will return 0

Puncker'
04-18-2011, 08:56 AM
Thanks All! You solved my problems now I just create a logic.

Toxicus
04-26-2011, 08:29 AM
function isonline:Boolean;
var
uHWND : HWND;
begin
uHWND := FindWindow('TibiaClient',nil);
if ReadMemInteger($7C928C,uHWND)=8 then result:=True
else result:=False;
end;

What is this adress?

$7C928C

It's a adresss for status character?

Puncker'
04-26-2011, 09:20 AM
Client.Status

If this address returns the value 0 the client isn't logged in and if this address returns the value 8 the client is logged in.

panqnik
05-24-2011, 08:45 AM
Client.Status

If this address returns the value 0 the client isn't logged in and if this address returns the value 8 the client is logged in.

Exactly ;)