Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
How to Dll inject using OllyDbg in tibia?Loadlibrary.. [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How to Dll inject using OllyDbg in tibia?Loadlibrary..

kpdo
06-02-2011, 06:15 AM
As I edit the tibia by OllyDbg, cause it loads a DLL,
I've seen a code sample svke the pokemon, but I cannot
implement only half of the errors lay in that part of asm, and my dll
ta ready and do not want to have to bind a patch on the client so to give the load dll
more rather just change the executable by OllyDbg carries with it
dll equal to the other TAs .. with dll injection ..

Tanks.

petitcoeur
06-02-2011, 10:36 PM
Who taught you how to speak english? Tell him to die.

kpdo
06-03-2011, 06:55 AM
Who taught you how to speak english? Tell him to die.

AHUHAUHUAHUAHUA
;o

i need implement this code dll injection using ollydbg in tibia client 8.54
obs: this code printed po.exe(svke dll injection)

i need one injection (LoadLibraryA using ollydbg check this screen)

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/5669/imagempdz.png

kpdo
06-03-2011, 06:56 PM
my problem solved..