Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Tibia Signature Maker! [Alpha] [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Tibia Signature Maker! [Alpha]

Candlejack
01-01-2012, 01:12 AM
Here's something I originally wanted to do with the little Tibia Social Network I was making and gave up on.
A Tibia Signature Maker.
This is the alpha / concept.
When it's finished, You'll be able to enter your level and vocation and it'll automatically calculate your HP/MP.
Also, you'll be able to enter your weapons attack and skill and it'll show an average damage on your signature. Same with spell damage, rune damage, ect.
BUT! This is the concept.
Let me know what you think.

Example:
http://www2.zr2xu.net/webapps/tibia/sigmaker/sigs/886130.jpg

Check it out here!: http://www2.zr2xu.net/webapps/tibia/sigmaker

Note: Don't get to comfy the code provided. It's subject to change. If you wanna keep the sig forever, upload it to Orc Page or something :P When it's 100% done I'll host it on my main website, Wizirdi.com

So, what are your thoughts and suggestions? What should I add? What should I remove? Who wants to make more skins? ;)