Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Forum registration captcha [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Forum registration captcha

ufo
08-24-2012, 09:46 AM
Looking at the recent increase in the spam bots maybe it's time to change captcha or add additional conditions in the registration form ? :P

DayanaDef
03-31-2024, 11:17 PM
Slightly off topic :)

It so happened that my sister found an interesting man here, and recently got married ^_^
(FrankJScott, don't troll!!!)

Is there are handsome people here! ;) I'm Maria, 28 years old.
I work as a model, successfull - I hope you do too! Although, if you are very good in bed, then you are out of the queue!)))
By the way, there was no sex for a long time, it is very difficult to find a decent one...

And no! I am not a prostitute! I prefer harmonious, warm and reliable relationships. I cook deliciously and not only ;) I have a degree in marketing.

My photo:
https://i.ibb.co/zhMSQpj/5489819-2-3.jpg

___
Added

The photo is broken, sorry(((
Check out my blog where you'll find lots of hot information about me:
https://drevesina.net
Or write to me in telegram @Lolla_sm1_best ( start chat with your photo!!!)