Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Addresses questions about [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Addresses questions about

sticks
09-11-2012, 02:04 AM
Good evening. I would like to clarify some questions I have about the address to put tibiaAPI.

So I see that here in the forum post when the address of a new version of Client values ??does not come with baseAdrrers.
Eg
adrMyHP=&H945000
adrMyMaxHP=&H97CE9C

The question is as follows. When I picked up these values ??passed as I arrive at exact value to function in their client? Because when I use cheat engine value is not the same as the value given above.

The other question is how can I get the values ??(address) to use in TibiaAPI that sum with baseAddrs.
Eg
In my code looks like this:
Player.Health = 0x545000 + BaseAddress;
Player.HealthMax = 0x57CE9C + BaseAddress;

Czepek
09-11-2012, 06:19 AM
Address, in this case 0x545000 plus XP Base (0x400000) is equal to: 0x945000.

So:

// DarkstaR <3
DWORD AlignAddress(DWORD address)
{
static int base = (int)GetModuleBase();
static int XPBase = 0x400000;
address += (base - XPBase);
return address;
}

Read about ASLR. I hope you'll understand my hangovered things.

Regards, Czepek!

sticks
09-11-2012, 12:10 PM
Address, in this case 0x545000 plus XP Base (0x400000) is equal to: 0x945000.

So:

// DarkstaR <3
DWORD AlignAddress(DWORD address)
{
static int base = (int)GetModuleBase();
static int XPBase = 0x400000;
address += (base - XPBase);
return address;
}

Read about ASLR. I hope you'll understand my hangovered things.

Regards, Czepek!

Ty Czepek. I understud I read about it and now I understand.
+rep