Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
SMS API for ASP/ASP.NET Developers [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : SMS API for ASP/ASP.NET Developers

JacobAnderson
01-21-2013, 01:50 PM
Hey guys. For my project, I needed to find a way to send SMS messages using ASP. It turns out, there’s a software called Ozeki NG SMS Gateway that’ll do the job. I downloaded it from their official website ozekisms dot com, installed and configured and used their ASP API. For ASP configurations, just search for ASP API on their website, here is the link:
http://www.ozekisms.com/index.php?owpn=400
I hope this will be as useful to you as it is for me! Jacob

Dark Pallys
01-21-2013, 02:37 PM
Seems legit... even if it's a spam bot, it's interesting :P
Not long ago I had something like this built for a project in Delphi/MySQL

XtrmJash
01-21-2013, 02:50 PM
Seems legit... even if it's a spam bot, it's interesting :P
Not long ago I had something like this built for a project in Delphi/MySQL

I used one a while ago, and I believe BlackD proxy used to have something similar, though it may have used an external gateway, I really can't remember... I just don't trust the link because of the lack of other posts, and the fact that it just looks like a spambot lol

Wesker
01-22-2013, 05:58 PM
to send sms didnt u just had to add the company like yournumber@company.com and it send the email as sms, im not updated on this matter but thats how i did it a long time ago...........

2321421424@telcel.com

XtrmJash
01-22-2013, 06:20 PM
Not since the introduction of 4g, when they cottoned on to people just using it and just buying an unlimited Internet package...

Dark Pallys
01-23-2013, 08:46 AM
That doesn't work in Australia last I checked.. the mobilenumber@ispname.com

XtrmJash
01-23-2013, 09:35 AM
That doesn't work in Australia last I checked.. the mobilenumber@ispname.com

You're in Australia? omg are you upside down?!

Wesker
01-24-2013, 04:52 PM
its probably not that hard to create a whatsapp, all u need is a server database and create emails for the cellphones, they basicly came with that again..... im not into cellphones to expensive for the very lawsy shitt they do... it could be interesting to do a proyect about it on tpforums, maybe a sms alert of low health, but beyond that my 20 usd phone doesnt give a shitt LOL

JacobAnderson
01-25-2013, 10:33 AM
I am not a spambot guys, I just thought you might find this APi useful, because it helped me a lot. :)