Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Option for BOT. [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Option for BOT.

klavius
01-26-2013, 10:43 AM
Hello!

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1642/15172269.png

How to do it:

1. Option in client?
2. Hpleft/hp monster?
so as ng?

maozao
01-26-2013, 01:17 PM
Check in TibiaAPI code about ContextMenus and PrintText(Not sure how this one is called)

Wesker
01-27-2013, 05:24 PM
This is programming chat, not a help section, tibiabot ng has their own forums, and I'm going to assume such thing exist within their forums

Dayle
01-29-2013, 12:51 PM
You're talking shit Wesker.
He's asking how NG did it, as a programmer, lol

Wesker
01-30-2013, 01:36 AM
You're talking shit Wesker.
He's asking how NG did it, as a programmer, lol

O_= i still don't get it, the window of ng probably made on .net with fixed single rounded, and the rest of it is just menu's or god knows what r they called, i apologize i didn't got the question properly LOL

the name is Option for bot, to make an option you need to add a dialog, or link, or toolstripmenu or timers, or something then you double click it and add code to it

there for if u put a button and then double click it, you just view 2 lines

dsafdsfgsagtrshthrjrjtrjryjhstrhthrsththsrthhrsthh trhsrthhsrhrth <<< generated code line 1

your code here
example //Process.Start("http://www.tpforums.org")

asdsadsadsadasda <<<< generated code line 2

it will redirect you to tp forums if u click that button

maozao
01-30-2013, 12:58 PM
He is asking about in-game menus, he made red marks in the SS's, are you sure you are seeing them? xD

Wesker
01-30-2013, 06:36 PM
He is asking about in-game menus, he made red marks in the SS's, are you sure you are seeing them? xD

i really dont understand anything LOL, tibia API code has all u need to search for health, and so on as maozao said, i gotta stop posting on this matter LOL

Diego
01-30-2013, 07:13 PM
@Wesker: Off-topic: bato alchile lee las cosas 2 veces antes de postear...

He is asking how he can integrate context menus on the Tibia client itself AND show the (CURRENT HP / FULL HP) as in the picture just like NG does...