Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
[Doubt]controling mouse events under the client [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : [Doubt]controling mouse events under the client

Wesker
04-01-2013, 01:25 AM
So im making a fisher for pokexgames, because its pretty much the only way to level LOL

anyways i got the addres that triggers the fish road, but i dont know what kind of event press the fishrod icon

now what i could do its give the x,y position of that icon and then it will click it, and i could also do the same with the water and so on, however i doubt thats the way memory bots work, or you will have troubles with the x,y of the client and every1 will have to resize it.

so i wonder how the fuck do i made a click event happenind within the clients code, i search threads about and all of them are just stupid newbie questions how do i do fisher and so on -.-

if u can explain further with images will be great, im almost sure that i cant find the click address at least not with cheat engine, so i believe it will be ollydbg

also after that ill post a tutorial on how to LOL

if some1 does play that game PO.exe+36C328 value = 7 its the trigger of crosshairs for the fishrod

what im trying to do is

send address
click water
wait sprite or timer event its pretty much 900ms or so
and then click icon again to lure the creature

once i get that to work ill add the clicking spells

checking a bit out of programs your using tibia constants how do i find them ?

maozao
04-01-2013, 02:16 AM
I guess that this value(7) that you found is the mouse state, if normal cursor it's 1(or 0, don't remember now), if it's like a right click in a item(crosshair) it's 7.

Anyway, injected bot's doesn't simulate clicks anywhere, you just need to get the packet that is sent when you use the fishing rod in a water, probably an "Use item on" packet, check the values, build your packet and send to the server.

Wesker
04-01-2013, 02:31 AM
I guess that this value(7) that you found is the mouse state, if normal cursor it's 1(or 0, don't remember now), if it's like a right click in a item(crosshair) it's 7.

Anyway, injected bot's doesn't simulate clicks anywhere, you just need to get the packet that is sent when you use the fishing rod in a water, probably an "Use item on" packet, check the values, build your packet and send to the server.

ty :)

ill try that asap

Blood
04-01-2013, 10:57 PM
Are you using the new client or the tibia client to play PokeXGames ?
And after using the rod, how you will detect the bubbles only using memory editing ?

Wesker
04-02-2013, 03:20 AM
Are you using the new client or the tibia client to play PokeXGames ?
And after using the rod, how you will detect the bubbles only using memory editing ?

im trying a combo of reading pixels and memory, nothing actually good LOL, sinc ei dont know how to read the constants yet and im working my way out of that

new client btw

any info will be appreciated lol

btw already did my fisher but its not a jewel im not proud of it, and since i didnt used lockbits u can imagine the polygon been slow as fuck clicking the water

rhennig
09-19-2013, 11:38 PM
I know that this is not the focus from this topic but you found a way to read memory in pxg new client? I took a look a time ago and dont find a way to read a lot of memory positions like battlelist, using the "traditional" methods... :P

Blood
09-21-2013, 01:28 PM
I can't understand why cheat engine don't work properly on Pxg new client, I can't find real address/pointers there D: