Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
PokexGames Fisher (Short Proyect) [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : PokexGames Fisher (Short Proyect)

Wesker
04-03-2013, 08:55 AM
So a HeaRd U LiEk MudKipS
http://images.wikia.com/es.pokemon/images/6/65/EP281_Mudkip_y_Nicolai_disfrazado_de_Mudkip.jpg

It only has a fishing tool, so don't get your panty's off yet...... It's an example of how doing a simple bot for simple tasks, without knowing shit about memory

How it works :

Well at the start i tried to

sendkeys.send(^{z})
But the client has some protection against virtual keys, and I didn't really want to drive over there yet, so what i did is just a mouse handler that will click a region of your screen with the fish rod

Declare's

Public Declare Sub mouse_event Lib "user32" Alias "mouse_event" (ByVal dwFlags As Integer, ByVal dx As Integer, ByVal dy As Integer, ByVal cButtons As Integer, ByVal dwExtraInfo As Integer) 'calling mouse events
Public Const MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN = &H2 ' left button down
Public Const MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP = &H4 ' left button up
Public Const MOUSEEVENTF_MIDDLEDOWN = &H20 ' middle button down
Public Const MOUSEEVENTF_MIDDLEUP = &H40 ' middle button up
Public Const MOUSEEVENTF_RIGHTDOWN = &H8 ' right button down
Public Const MOUSEEVENTF_RIGHTUP = &H10 ' right button up

For programs in .net all the previous long values become integers, and the new long is the 64bit

Interact with Cursor

Cursor.Position = New Point(YourX, YourY)

This will change the cursor position to the x, y that you desire

Clicking

mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN, 0, 0, 0, 0)
mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP, 0, 0, 0, 0)

mouse_event -> calls the user32 lib
MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN -> press your mouse down
MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP -> releases your mouse
0,0,0,0 -> press and release where the mouse is currently on (you can also change it to 0,yourx,youry,0)

Wheres my mouse x,y ?

Control.MousePosition.ToString

shows the mouse position on screen

How to press a point in m y screen

Cursor.Position = New Point(YourX, YourY)
mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP, 0, 0, 0, 0)

Thats everything you need to make a fisher, you might also need some functions like random, god i hate to surf the web for functions that dont do shitt, or pop-up erros so :

Some functions here (http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/5744-Random-Functions-(Tested))

Now that i think about the virtual key safe, it explains why i went to sleep at 2 am, and couldnt find the bug for my targeting LOL, do not work after 9 p.m

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vkyFgFQw90

How to stop the program = Press NumLock

Puterin
04-03-2013, 10:54 AM
no code? =(
any info of how have u done it, pls?

ottizy
04-03-2013, 11:17 AM
Since it's VB.NET you could always use reflector to see it

Puterin
04-03-2013, 03:54 PM
Since it's VB.NET you could always use reflector to see it
indeed, but not all the code is shown with Reflector bro

Wesker
04-03-2013, 05:42 PM
jesus, i posted it at 2:50 am wait some hours <_<, its just a clicker nothing beyond this world

Wesker
04-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Updated with a spoon

http://i.imgur.com/8dEurpz.jpg