Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Addresses 9.85 [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Addresses 9.85

Stiju
04-11-2013, 02:41 PM
Tired of people posting new threads without sharing anything so I'll just begin now.

VipAddress: Tibia.exe + 0x005501B8
ContainerAddress: Tibia.exe + 0x005E28D0

These two addresses are the same as last version, I guess most of them is.

The new container structure can be found here: http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/5752-New-Containers-Structure?p=50770#post50770

Puterin
04-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Tired of people posting new threads without sharing anything

omg, I think exactly the same...... I was waiting for somebody to post a couple of addresses while asking for new ones, so I could share mine. I feel better now that I know more common users think this way
I'll begin posting mines in some minutes, gonna search them now =)

@Edited:
fuck, I'm gonna begin today a record of a video where I'll show how I find all the addresses I know (once I have almost all I'll put the videos together and upload it to youtube)

For now hp, hp max, mana, mana max, Xor are the same as 9.84:

playerHp = $553000;//9.85 same 9.84;
playerHpMax = $58AE9C;//9.85 same 9.84;
playerMana = $3BF244;//9.85 same 9.84;
playerManaMax = $3BF1F4;//9.85 same 9.84;
playerXor = $3BF1F0;//9.85 same 9.84;
GuiStart = $3BF820;//9.85 same 9.84;
battleListStart = $553008; //9.85 same 9.84;
playerConected = $3C8FF8; //9.85 same 9.84;

kk, enough for now, my laptop is rendering the first video so I can't do much more (freeze and so on)

@2nd Update: okay guys, gonna stop searching addresses, I think they are all the same XD

Sketchy
04-11-2013, 03:56 PM
All my programs (only an experience counter, hotkey switcher and WIP loot calculator) still work with their 9.84 addresses. I suspect nothing more than the version numbers have been changed in this client as was the case with the 9.83 patch, unfortunately I overwrote my 9.84 client and couldn't be fucked downloading it again just to check this suspicion.

Puterin
04-11-2013, 04:07 PM
All my programs (only an experience counter, hotkey switcher and WIP loot calculator) still work with their 9.84 addresses. I suspect nothing more than the version numbers have been changed in this client as was the case with the 9.83 patch, unfortunately I overwrote my 9.84 client and couldn't be fucked downloading it again just to check this suspicion.
no? are you sure about that? jijijijijiji check again, just a tip:
http://static.tibia.com/download/tibia984.exe change the number of the version to w/e you want =)
Edited: you have to go to the download page of tibia and then open in a new tab the Download client 9.85 (cancel then the download) go to that tab, change number of version, enter, profit

@Edited: as it is declared in the next post by Sketchy, this idea doesn't work at all xD

Sketchy
04-11-2013, 05:22 PM
Okay so I went ahead and downloaded 9.84, after a bit of searching mind you as CIP redirects old version links to the newest version. Both clients have the same file size, a sequential byte comparison on both revealed a mere 35 byte difference which was the exact same difference between 9.82 and 9.83 which had the same addresses as each other. Checked the differences which were:

3 bytes in PE header for compile date
13 bytes throughout relating to the client version (9 constants used by code, 4 others in the executable file version structure)
19 bytes relating to the executable's debug information (3 bytes for date and a 16-byte GUID)

So the PE header contains the same section basing and sizes, and as nothing has been shifted around this means all addresses are the same.

Puterin
04-11-2013, 05:44 PM
you mean the 9.84 from the Tibia server link was the 9.85 with the name changed? loooool
btw, thx for the info Sketchy