Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
ρBot - Real Tibia bot [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : ρBot - Real Tibia bot

ottizy
06-24-2013, 07:11 PM
ρBot Well I started a project a few months ago. I thought I'd attempt to make a functional bot for real Tibia servers. However work and other stuff took much of my time and now when I have some time to spare I thought I'd try to finish the last things and maybe go open-source or whatever. However my motivation is failing me so I'd try to post some shit about it and maybe it would give me some more motivation or something.

So the project is called ρBot (FYI ρ is a greek letter which is pronounced "Rho") and is more or less based on Neobot. Much cause I'm not imaginative for shit and I couldn't be arsed trying to make my own thing since it would become more really bad and I would just have to start over and over.

As of right now it features,

Cavebot,
Targeting,
Healer,
Lua scripts with alot of functions (autoresponder function from Google's cleverbot) and some events like onPlayerAttack(player) etc.

and some others that I just cannot think of right now lol.

The GUI:

http://i.imgur.com/RSouLnL.png

Gonna post some more pictures or videos or whatever to show you the internal functions.

Comments, positive, negative or retarded are always welcome :)

Blequi
06-24-2013, 07:57 PM
after thinking loud I could understand why you chose this name.

About motivation, I think it's pretty normal to have this feeling once we won't find new structures nor anything new in general so fast, but you should keep it up.

Seems a good job.

panqnik
06-26-2013, 04:47 PM
Is it made in Qt?

ottizy
06-26-2013, 06:18 PM
Is it made in Qt?

Nah, forgot to mention that I'm coding in C#. The treeview however isn't the .NET one but a custom made model-based treeview which is faster and has some more features.

Puterin
06-26-2013, 09:31 PM
wow, nice ottizy, really nice in fact :O

What plans do you have for your project?
I mean, would it be open source, free or paying?
How's that you haven't posted about it yet?! =D

panqnik
06-27-2013, 08:22 AM
Nah, forgot to mention that I'm coding in C#. The treeview however isn't the .NET one but a custom made model-based treeview which is faster and has some more features.

Thought so, since I reproduced the Neobot's treeview in the Qt and it looks a bit different.

ottizy
06-29-2013, 05:02 PM
Soooo here's a video showing the autoresponder and some more of the GUI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Ilv4_5jvk

krille
06-29-2013, 11:01 PM
Nice, I remember when you used to talk about this after Neo went down...

Keep going and post more videos bro! :)

kevox2
07-08-2013, 12:10 PM
Nice, auto answer me looks very good

brunopbarrote
11-25-2015, 12:39 PM
that one becomes ibot? or just looks like? xD

ottizy
11-25-2015, 02:21 PM
Both became NeoBot.

brunopbarrote
11-25-2015, 05:17 PM
Both became NeoBot.

You used Moonsharp as lua interpreter? :p

brunopbarrote
11-25-2015, 06:09 PM
Both became NeoBot.
Cuz i made scripts interpreter in c# like this :p, they're not advanced yet, but im in work o/

http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/6362-Creating-your-Lua-interpreter?p=55462#post55462