Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Help with proxy server/bot/sockets [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Help with proxy server/bot/sockets

patte88
09-14-2013, 04:50 PM
Ok guys so i need alit help making a bot for a game called zezenia in C#,
found the memory pointers needed for some stuff and iam reading them and using them so i have a guy walking around the map and following waypoint system and then i controll the mouse around the player and read the memory if any monster is selected and if so rigth click for attack.

so now i want to make the bot loot so i tried using WPE to find the packet that is send when picking stuff up from the opened container and it's the same message so it should be possible to juste re-send that one, the problem is that it needs to be send from that socket played around alit with dll injection to hook up to that part but could not figgure it out so i juste want to go the proxy way wich is:
change host file to route traffic from the server address to 127.0.0.1 then have a proxy listen to that and send the packs to the correct ip.
this works super for the login part so i press login and my message is shown in the console and i get the char list in the client.
the problem is when i want to use it in game

zezenia usese thes addresses
tipitaka.zezeniaonline.com(74.207.227.102) <-- for the game (every time you loggin it's a new port)
login1.zezeniaonline.com(88.198.45.6) <-- loggin (port static 5657)

so in my very basic proxy program i first make the proxy listen to 5657 and then forward the packs to 88.198.45.6 and that works

but how should i do with the other thing i want the packs from the ingame game not login but it's changing all the time ? :S
tried some basic things like finding the patterna as when you first login and are shown the chars you know it should be port + 1 but when i try setting the tcp port to that i get the error #10061 in zezenia :S and no log messages at al in the consol of the proxy iam running

Any tips/ideas anyone?
Iam not in to this for making money or something like that iam doing this becouse i think this is fun :)

XtrmJash
09-14-2013, 07:07 PM
Ok guys so i need alit help making a bot for a game called zezenia in C#,
found the memory pointers needed for some stuff and iam reading them and using them so i have a guy walking around the map and following waypoint system and then i controll the mouse around the player and read the memory if any monster is selected and if so rigth click for attack.

so now i want to make the bot loot so i tried using WPE to find the packet that is send when picking stuff up from the opened container and it's the same message so it should be possible to juste re-send that one, the problem is that it needs to be send from that socket played around alit with dll injection to hook up to that part but could not figgure it out so i juste want to go the proxy way wich is:
change host file to route traffic from the server address to 127.0.0.1 then have a proxy listen to that and send the packs to the correct ip.
this works super for the login part so i press login and my message is shown in the console and i get the char list in the client.
the problem is when i want to use it in game

zezenia usese thes addresses
tipitaka.zezeniaonline.com(74.207.227.102) <-- for the game (every time you loggin it's a new port)
login1.zezeniaonline.com(88.198.45.6) <-- loggin (port static 5657)

so in my very basic proxy program i first make the proxy listen to 5657 and then forward the packs to 88.198.45.6 and that works

but how should i do with the other thing i want the packs from the ingame game not login but it's changing all the time ? :S
tried some basic things like finding the patterna as when you first login and are shown the chars you know it should be port + 1 but when i try setting the tcp port to that i get the error #10061 in zezenia :S and no log messages at al in the consol of the proxy iam running

Any tips/ideas anyone?
Iam not in to this for making money or something like that iam doing this becouse i think this is fun :)

What are you using in the first instance to view the raw data? Perhaps you should look at Wireshark and try work out some link between the packets. I suspect what you'll be doing is sending a login request, and the response will contain the port on which the client is to send data to, though I can't be certain. I haven't a lot of experience with Zezenia, although at the minute there are a few members who do :P

patte88
09-14-2013, 08:22 PM
So this is what i did :
run zezenia start my proxy wich i can select what ip it should connect to and what what ports it should be listening to
string Address = "88.198.45.6";
int UDPPort = 5657;
int TCPPort = 5657;
and add this to hosts
127.0.0.1 login1.zezeniaonline.com
127.0.0.1 login2.zezeniaonline.com
then i get this and it works to login so thats super!

so i want to to the same thing for in game so i add this to host
127.0.0.1 tipitaka.zezeniaonline.com

haha as i was writing this i realize what i was doing wrong :) actualy a silly mistake was looking at the internal ip an trying opening a new socket on my computer that was already opened so i juste changed what port to listen to and what ip to forward to and it works so now i see al data :)
maybe will share all this in a nice tutorial some day when i get it working :)

Thx for your time and thx XtrmJash for trying to help out :)