Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
TibiaAPi 1021 [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : TibiaAPi 1021

klusbert
12-01-2013, 08:18 PM
Hiho
Not much to say, I been trying to update tibiaAPi to 1021.

known isues the packets have been changed since 9.71 so the parser should not work that good.

Also problem with (contextmenu, skins and add item with the hookproxy)

Other than that I think I cover

http://speedy.sh/VxAAw/tibiaapi.rar

the dll can be found in "bin\Debug\"

Big thanks to Blackd(for helping with proxy), Maozao(for container reader)

Warlockx
12-02-2013, 04:55 PM
really cool
it will help alot of people

leykhan
12-29-2013, 07:01 PM
Hiho
Not much to say, I been trying to update tibiaAPi to 1021.

known isues the packets have been changed since 9.71 so the parser should not work that good.

Also problem with (contextmenu, skins and add item with the hookproxy)

Other than that I think I cover

http://speedy.sh/VxAAw/tibiaapi.rar

the dll can be found in "bin\Debug\"

Big thanks to Blackd(for helping with proxy), Maozao(for container reader)

How i do construct my tibiaapi?

For version 10.31 and nexts version, can u help?

Delconis
12-30-2013, 03:35 AM
You have to update the address each time it updates. Witch means you need to make a new Version1031.cs file for the newest version. Then you have to have all the address's for reading the memory.

I think at the current state some of the structure needs to be updated. As well adding support for the market would be great.

I have been learning a bit about reading memory and have found a few address. But I my self am unsure on how to process and test all the updates....

I think what we need for TibiaAPI is a test package for the memory address... That will test if they are right or not when you have confirmed some of the other dependants.

But I am willing to help. I don't know how to get push access to the google repo. Do I have to email a Leader of the project?