Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
BlizzLauncher Released! [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : BlizzLauncher Released!

zarcon
01-24-2014, 10:42 AM
Go to the other thread.

This release can be found in my combined launcher, in the thread BlizzBot.

alexzezenia
01-24-2014, 02:15 PM
none of these new versions is working, you can release the 0.1v because it is the only version that works here;/

zarcon
01-24-2014, 02:18 PM
give me your teamviewer, ill get it up and running for you

zezenia
01-24-2014, 03:30 PM
Its open here, but i cant try, my zezenia isnt working, and my website of zezenia isnt working too, the zezenia is offline?
Zarcon, have some problems with this launcher, when u start it, he download the bot and the operations.dll. but he gives a error, them you have to copy the assembly to the paste of bot and open the launcher again... then it will open the bot...
Anyway i dont know why cant i login in zezenia and webiste... waiting for test the bot

Nice Job

zezenia
01-24-2014, 03:35 PM
omg, the server of zezenia is offline? someone answer me please...

henk
01-24-2014, 03:56 PM
Its offline yeah, but i can get it running but can't press active.. to heal and take mana.

zezenia
01-24-2014, 03:59 PM
How are u testing with zezenia offline? Maybe the bot only actove with the zezenia logged

zarcon
01-24-2014, 04:04 PM
First off, start the bot, secondly, press the Activate button, then when it's activated, you can press the active checkboxes.

When you press activate, if not logged in, it will not activate.

zarcon
01-24-2014, 04:16 PM
NOTE! incase it does not take manapots or health pots, or does not heal at all.

Under minimap, put your Player Status, Health and mana

under these, place your hp pot bp and your mana pot bp

zezenia
01-24-2014, 04:25 PM
Zarcon the zezenia is working in ur home? cant test the bot yet because isnt working here. the skills must stay like u said? or the bot can work with my configures?

zarcon
01-24-2014, 05:20 PM
Nah, i have not tested it myself with having your player information on the right hand side, so I suggest using the left side under your minimap.

As for the backpacks, it has for 2 people I've helped worked fine when they placed the bags on the left side aswelll.

thyui
01-24-2014, 09:22 PM
Zarcon help me ¿ check pm ..

zezenia
01-24-2014, 09:31 PM
Isnt working here, can u make a ss to how to configure the skills and pots?

zarcon
01-24-2014, 09:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wf7OB79.jpg

zezenia
01-24-2014, 09:56 PM
Didnt work, didnt tried the heal yet, but i make to use mana pot with 50%,i waste all my mana and dont use pot, and cofigured like u... any chance to i use version 0.1? to choose where my life is?

zarcon
01-24-2014, 09:58 PM
Set up teamviewer, ill try to fix it

zezenia
01-24-2014, 10:05 PM
send pm teamviewer

zezenia
01-24-2014, 10:30 PM
Zarcon, i dont know what i did, deleted all and downloaded again. And Tried again, now its working the heal spell and mp pot, but it didnt working hp pot (just telling , i dont will use this anyway)...
Just to me understand, u maked the location of health in bot << under minimap right? if i remove this bar from there the bot will start heall everytime... i am right?
Another question, when the bot localizate the bp manas i can move any place and it continue working... i am right?

Thank u

Edit: in the version 0.1, i can to navigate and heal at same time, to make that i just used browser showing the skill bar, and the bot heal without back to zezenia... in this version this is possible?

zarcon
01-24-2014, 10:38 PM
when you press the activate button, the program will find the location of your health and mana, so if you deactivate it and move the bar, then activate it again it should work.

as for the bp's, they should be movable all over the place at all times, yes

zezenia
01-24-2014, 10:44 PM
Nice to know, dont like the bar in left, and about navigate when the bot heals? Can do it? In version 0,1 i did, and when have to heal the bot dont back to zezenia to heal. He heal automatic from browser if the browser was showing the bar of life

alexzezenia
01-25-2014, 05:23 AM
provides the version 0.1 ;/

zezenia
01-25-2014, 06:21 AM
Alex, which bug u having? i can try help...

zezenia
01-25-2014, 07:04 AM
Zarcon,
1- Everything is working fine, didnt test the hp pot.
2- The bot seems to healing much more fast, didnt try in hard monsters yet...
3- http://i.imgur.com/ykONTFf.jpg That screenshoot is what i am trying to say.
When i did this in the version 0.1 the bot heal without back to zezenia...Then i can navigate in websites until the monster die...
When i do this in the version 0.3 the bot back to zezenia to heal... Then i cant navigate in websites until the monster die because everytime back to zezenia to heal...
There is any way to i do to navigate without back to zezenia like the version 0.1?

Thank You

zarcon
01-25-2014, 10:29 AM
difference is, version 0.1 was failed, it was supposed to tab you back in again, if you are tabbed out, it would not heal, meaning you could die during that mob fight

thyui
01-25-2014, 02:11 PM
after click in activate

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/690/a6zf.jpg 148

zarcon
01-25-2014, 04:00 PM
read the first post, try to figure it out, tip, its at the bottom

zarcon
01-25-2014, 06:06 PM
New update comming today.
* Trying to make it work on windows 8
* Trying to fix the location of which it takes the pots (So all pots works even shots)
* Trying to fix the lockdown of the health and mana location.
* Fixing the hotkey Currently F12, did not work at all, Making this work and be bindable like the heal spell

zarcon
01-25-2014, 06:12 PM
after click in activate

I'm sorry thyui, I've now stumbled upon this through helping another person.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653

zezenia
01-25-2014, 08:16 PM
after click in activate

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/690/a6zf.jpg 148

Thyui vai em iniciar no windows, escreve cmd e executa o cmd como administrador... ai escreve cd e o lugar do bot, tipo assim: cd C:\Users\user\Desktop\Blizzbot ai aperta enter...
Ai escreve regsvr32 operations.dll e aperta enter. fecha cmd e tenta abri bot dnv

zezenia
01-25-2014, 08:17 PM
New update comming today.
* Trying to make it work on windows 8
* Trying to fix the location of which it takes the pots (So all pots works even shots)
* Trying to fix the lockdown of the health and mana location.
* Fixing the hotkey Currently F12, did not work at all, Making this work and be bindable like the heal spell

Nice news, i think i know the bug i was having with the shots potions... they are from santa claus event... they id are different from shots normals
Edit: if you can to make the bot heal when the browser is showing skill bar like i posted in screenshoot up it will be great... just make to dont back to zezenia when its showing skill bar and heal from browser like in version 0.1... it can back to zezenia when the browser isnt showing the skill bar

zarcon
01-25-2014, 09:08 PM
I'm having such a hard time understanding you sadly, and for the problem with thyui, .Net Framework 4.5 will solve that issue

zezeplayer112
01-25-2014, 09:10 PM
Having an issue where no matter where I move my Abilities bar the bot can not find it, on one of my characters, it works fine on all the others. I am not moving the location of either my potions or my health/mana bars. Its just the one character I get the error on. I set it at the exact same percent to heal, same mana percent to heal, but it just wont register that one characters information. It receives the "Could not find health value, is zezenia running and logged in?"

Any idea? All my other characters heal/pot correctly.

zezenia
01-25-2014, 09:11 PM
try to open the skill bar before active ur bot...
Zarcon, will send u a pm

zezeplayer112
01-25-2014, 09:12 PM
try to open the skill bar before active ur bot...
Zarcon, will send u a pm

Yeah...I have tried that, along with moving it everywhere. It works perfectly in any spot on all characters but one, so its not a issue with something I'm doing (i dont think)

zarcon
01-25-2014, 09:12 PM
this problem occurs when there is red colored skills in your actionbar, one easy fix is to open an empty taskbar and start the bot.

I did it like this because, it's a quick fix, it's alot better that people get that error than a bot that starts spamming heals and manas

thyui
01-25-2014, 09:40 PM
Thyui vai em iniciar no windows, escreve cmd e executa o cmd como administrador... ai escreve cd e o lugar do bot, tipo assim: cd C:\Users\user\Desktop\Blizzbot ai aperta enter...
Ai escreve regsvr32 operations.dll e aperta enter. fecha cmd e tenta abri bot dnv

Zezenia vc tem um skype que posso me passar para ensinar amis ou menos como configurar ¿

zezenia
01-25-2014, 09:50 PM
send a pm to u

zezenia
01-27-2014, 01:06 AM
sometimes the bot works good, sometimes it dont work... sometimes heal spell and hp pot same time ( and didnt configured to use hp pot)...
the bot is healing very fast now...good work...
when this isnt working, i close and open again until this work...waiting for new updates... thank you

zarcon
01-27-2014, 06:37 AM
the health pot at the same time without it being active should be impossible :P
the thread for checking the health during this time should be inactve

and the sometimes it dont?
what are you talking about? how does it not work? is it not trying to heal at all? or what's going on?

If you open teamviewer this might make the bot not work etc

zezenia
01-27-2014, 07:38 AM
the health pot at the same time without it being active should be impossible :P
the thread for checking the health during this time should be inactve

and the sometimes it dont?
what are you talking about? how does it not work? is it not trying to heal at all? or what's going on?

If you open teamviewer this might make the bot not work etc

I dont know what happen too, the bot start to use healspell (actived) and hp pot at same time ( not actived), but this just happens 1 time, then i restart and works fine...
Sometimes the bot dont work, i do what i do every time, open zezenia, open bot, put manas bp </\, put my abilities where i want, select 70% heal spell 70% mana pot, and press activate, then i back to bot and press active in both... and it dont heal, just block my keyboard... then i have to restart and do again, and it works...

zezplayer111
01-29-2014, 11:16 PM
so any idea when your going to have it working for windows 8 ive tried everything to get it to work but it can never find the hp and mana together at all ive tired the tricks u have suggest also

zarcon
01-30-2014, 12:20 AM
Exams comming up, no time to work on this right now

zezenia
01-30-2014, 08:40 AM
Dont worry, do in your time! Good lucky in ur exams!

zarcon
01-30-2014, 01:32 PM
thank you, ill do my best

zezenia
02-01-2014, 08:40 AM
Just giving a feedback of some days using, working so good now, when i close teamviewer its always work...
Just want the thing to dont back to zezenia when its showing the skill bar, so boring see the monster die, cant navigate...
Thank u

zezplayer111
02-07-2014, 12:03 AM
i just updated to windows 8.1 and am getting some weird error thing instead of it not detecting hp and such before i updated my pc so when u get time id like to show ya and see if u cant help me out yours ZezPlayer;p

faeltop
02-07-2014, 08:10 PM
Hi for all!
Pleas,e help me...
I make download of all, i start bot, normally, and its ok
but, when i put the hotkey, key, and adjust the % settings, when i click in "activate" i have the mensage error:

BLIZZBOT stop working...

PS: I using a win7 x64...
i need to "setup" correct my backpacks? player info, heal/mana status? mana potions?

Please, help me.

thyui
02-26-2014, 02:56 AM
project lost again ¿

robinnille
02-28-2014, 12:25 AM
you should add manatraining by %, And add Y,X Pos so you can chose where you want it to be by just take a screenshot and look in paint what number to put in the bot, example food

robinnille
02-28-2014, 12:34 AM
http://postimg.org/image/43c1a4g6z/full/

I had an issue uploading picture because i have 2 monitors 1080p

Reife
04-17-2014, 09:27 PM
i get connection to the server lost, why does it need to connect to a server and what information is it sending back

zarcon
04-18-2014, 09:21 AM
It connects to my server to check for updates... how does the launcher not make that clear? :)

And the server is not offline, I am moving files around on it, so i need to update that in the future, i will try to restore it now so it works again.

ThatKid
04-18-2014, 10:49 AM
Good work bro :) and moving files?! Sounds like an update ;)

zarcon
04-19-2014, 09:33 PM
Sadly no, I am not working on anything related to this.

Friend of mine took my source and is making something own out of it, and adding additional features into it.

ruffs
04-22-2014, 02:06 AM
could i get addresses? lol

JBot
04-23-2014, 12:06 PM
could i get addresses? lol

Memory addresses? I can provide them if interested.

ruffs
04-24-2014, 05:48 AM
of course thats all i need to make a bot lol xd program alraedy waiting for addresses lol pm them to me plx

zarcon
05-07-2014, 08:44 AM
Quick update, will no longer spam to try to take pots. had forgotten to input the check for the cooldown.
also as some of you had noticed, if you just set the mana location, it would just take a pot at 50%. had mixed it up so only the health slider set the mana and health location.
this is now fixed.

also added an online usercounter, nothing the users will take note of.

zezenia
05-22-2014, 12:46 AM
Very Nice Zarcon!
In next update of zezenia the exausted wont block more the magic, then it will just press the hotkey for heal...

zarcon
06-10-2014, 05:31 PM
This project is currently unavailible, BUT NOT TO WORRY!

Check out my other project on the forum.

In couple of days, this project will be embedded with the other project, so upon start you select if you want to lauch just the healer or the full bot!

zezenia
06-10-2014, 10:19 PM
Arghhh, i liked to use only the healer...
Anyway i will use the another one, its the same thing? the healer of this one was perfect...

zarcon
06-10-2014, 11:06 PM
The healer of this one will be included in the full bot shortly, wait couple of days, and my latest project will have a launcher depending on which one you want to use

zarcon
06-11-2014, 03:03 AM
BlizzLauncher (Remake) - Released, It's a combined launcher for this project and my other project, all updates are controlled from the launcher itself.

Pros:
Less update check files for me to keep track of.
Easier to handle the updates in general, and cleaner codes with no update functions in the applications themselves.

Cons:
When I make an update to the healer, the bot will be redownloaded aswell.

zarcon
06-11-2014, 03:13 AM
If people failed to download I apologize, Been sitting all night, brain is slowly starting to go to sleep before me.

I messed up when it came to the update check. redirecting to a non existing address.

01-29-2015, 04:29 PM
Too sad zarcon, you should keep it up :(
I would love to use a well working healer.