Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Help with performing actions in tibia client [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Help with performing actions in tibia client

fthftbft
02-15-2014, 07:25 PM
So I have messed around with reading memory addresses and displaying them through the bot but
I want to venture into controlling things in the tibia client such as fishing, eating, food, and sending
messages. Just want to start out simple but I can not find any good tutorials on this as most are
out of date or broken links, etc.

Can anyone explain to me how this works? I understand it may have to do with packet sending or
injection but I don't understand how that works. Any help / code examples(pref in c#) are
appreciated.

Thanks

astra
02-16-2014, 01:24 PM
http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/5638-Good-References - Look here

fthftbft
02-16-2014, 03:40 PM
I tried the "[Tutorial] Discovering and calling send functions" but olly pauses as soon as i set break point and not after I say something in tibia so I'm not sure if it is getting the address for sending message.
Also, tried the "[Tutorial] Discovering and using the Tibia functions" but the pictures are broken and it doesn't really explain well. Just says this is the correct switch from address you need to know how to get so
can not follow it.

Can't get anything to work been trying / reading tuts for hours now

fthftbft
02-16-2014, 07:40 PM
So i just wen through with the address even though not sure it is the correct one, however how can I translate
this code into c#?

typedef void _PlayerSpeech(int type, char* text);
static _PlayerSpeech *PlayerSpeech = (_PlayerSpeech*)0x004072F0;