Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Development Started on JonBot-NG. 3rd Iteration of JonBot. [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Development Started on JonBot-NG. 3rd Iteration of JonBot.

JBot
04-07-2014, 04:14 AM
JonBot - NG beta release. Tested and found functional. Source code being released as promised.

Source code can be found here (https://github.com/lucidexploration/JonBot-NG).

http://i.imgur.com/90W8lQu.png

Features completed:

Cavebot
- Movement
- Looting
- Attacking/Targeting
- Scripting(limited)
- Pause hotkeys
Healer
- High/low Spell healing
- Potion healing
- Mana restore

Misc
- Light hack
- Ammo reloader
- Food eater
- Player alert
- Spell training

The original JonBot which still works, and is a functional healer/arrow restocker/spell trainer can still be downloaded here http://strainedcreations.net/.

Enjoy.

haha669
04-08-2014, 09:14 AM
I'm trying to do a bot with VB.Net but my first programming language is Java. Now I'm trying to get HP/Mana but I fail every time.

Good luck with project ;)

JBot
04-08-2014, 09:14 AM
Lots of interest here, but that's fine. :D Notable progress has been made, though future progress will slow as I prepare for an oncoming math test. GUI work is mostly finished.
Work on the underlying code is progressing smoothly. As always, you can view the source code, and the accompanying progress at the GitHub account here (https://github.com/lucidexploration/JonBot-NG).

JBot
04-08-2014, 09:17 AM
I'm trying to do a bot with VB.Net but my first programming language is Java. Now I'm trying to get HP/Mana but I fail every time.

Good luck with project ;)

Zezenia's hp and mana is obsfucated. The hp in memory, does not reflect the hp on screen. They use some formula to make it not easy to see. The easiest way
if you aren't good at math, is to just watch the screen for the color changing.

haha669
04-11-2014, 09:53 AM
I'm not good at math. I've tried some formulas but no results.

JBot
04-11-2014, 11:35 PM
I'm not good at math. I've tried some formulas but no results.

When I get around to that aspect of my bot, if I figure out the equation used, I'll share it.

haha669
04-13-2014, 09:02 PM
This will be awesome, thanks.

JBot
04-22-2014, 08:45 AM
Development is nearing completion. The result, thus far, is better in every way compared to the previous versions. Full source will be released eventually, while the completed binary will be available to select testers until all the bugs are worked out.

ruffs
04-23-2014, 12:12 AM
ill test it pm me

JBot
04-23-2014, 12:08 PM
ill test it pm me

I appreciate the offer, but my older testers for JonBot 1 have already volunteered. Im working on it a lot, so release is getting closer. The only things left to finish and test is the cavebot logic (its rather primitive atm). I'm trying to get everything fully functional, and then I plan to make it all nicer. I'll post screenshots soon.

JBot
04-26-2014, 02:50 AM
Updated first post.

JBot
04-27-2014, 03:23 AM
Updated again. Last chance to request any features before this development cycle is locked in and polished. Speak up now. :]

F3N0M
04-27-2014, 07:07 PM
The option to attack from a distance

JBot
04-27-2014, 11:10 PM
The option to attack from a distance

It will be added eventually. As soon as I can figure out how to accomplish it. :|

It's difficult enough atm to track a monster with my limited knowledge of zezenia's data structuring.
Until I can learn how to grab information for the tiles around me properly,this will have to wait.
I'll work on this feature for sure.It will be a while though. I am still in university, so this is just one giant learning experience for me. :)

F3N0M
04-28-2014, 05:19 AM
What language are you doing this in? I was trying to make a bot with visual basic but eventually said fuck it....but yeah after you've done this and completed it the experience and knowledge you gain is RIDICULOUS.

Best of luck to you.

JBot
04-28-2014, 03:48 PM
What language are you doing this in? I was trying to make a bot with visual basic but eventually said fuck it....but yeah after you've done this and completed it the experience and knowledge you gain is RIDICULOUS.

Best of luck to you.

Java. Its not really suited for what I am doing, but I am making it work. :]
Everything is rather functional so far. Some quirks, but I can hopefully iron those out.

JBot
04-29-2014, 12:40 AM
I am delaying the release for another week or so. I've just realized some ideas that make the scripting and cavehunting even better. By walking back to the last waypoint when a monster is targeted, it should allow me to implement a simple form of "keep distance" as requested. The walking code is also being improved to be faster. Scripting is also getting a few improvements to facilitate 24/7 hunting. Depositing actions, along with the looting functionality should allow for restocking supplies from a source. This along with the talking actions, allows you to make a script, that leaves your house, heads to the spawn, hunts until it is full of loot, leaves the spawn, heading to the bank, depositing the gold, returning to the house, looting supplies from a backpack, and heading back to the spawn. Should be done in a week or so. I'd say 60% of the above is already completed. It's mostly just fine tuning and testing that I will be doing.

JBot
05-04-2014, 09:29 PM
I have worked out the majority of the cavebot's bugs. A few features were scrapped, not implemented, or disabled for time's sake. I have final exams this coming week. Instead of working on this anymore, I an calling it functional and releasing the source code for anyone to continue development. Enjoy. Feel free to ask questions or offer critique.

ruffs
05-07-2014, 11:44 AM
What screen resolution do u use and how does ur containers look while cavebotting

cass182
05-07-2014, 02:54 PM
How to start this program?? How to compile??

[1) - Using netbeans, create a new project.2) - Add the above libraries to the project. How?? 3) - Add source files found here. How?? 4) - Compile .5) - Enjoy.]

Sry but most people, like me, are noobs in programing or using netbeans....

JBot
05-07-2014, 03:08 PM
How to start this program?? How to compile??

[1) - Using netbeans, create a new project.2) - Add the above libraries to the project. How?? 3) - Add source files found here. How?? 4) - Compile .5) - Enjoy.]

Sry but most people, like me, are noobs in programing or using netbeans....

Until I release the binaries, the only people that should be using the bot are those that could compile it themselves, thereby having the knowledge to debug any issues they come across. That is why I haven't simplified the compilation instructions. If someone else gets it to compile and run, and then releases the binaries, thats on them. I will not do so for at least another week or so.

ruffs
05-07-2014, 07:46 PM
After a few hours off horrible net issues its finally in use, excellent job bud keep up the leet work :)

JBot
05-07-2014, 11:44 PM
After a few hours off horrible net issues its finally in use, excellent job bud keep up the leet work :)

Thanks. If you find any bugs in the code, or any improvements, feel free to let me know about it. I'll try to fix, or if the improvement is stable, perhaps we can add it the main repository for everyone to benefit from.

F3N0M
05-10-2014, 07:44 PM
It's working relatively well, I'm pretty mediocre when it comes to JAVA but adding a targetting would be awesome

JBot
05-11-2014, 03:47 AM
It's working relatively well, I'm pretty mediocre when it comes to JAVA but adding a targeting would be awesome

I'm not sure what you mean by targeting. It attacks monsters around you automatically already. Improvements are still coming. Just finished final exam week. Need time to relax.

Dankesir
05-14-2014, 03:11 PM
I tested it out and it seemt nice. Just found few problems which are quite important for me. First, the biggest issue, since you have to have atleast 5 bags open+dead body open to get auto-looter work, it's a bit problem for me, since I got laptop, and I just cant have enough room for my bags. So, is it possible to uhm, make the auto-looter work even just only main bag, loot bag full extended and an actual loot bag? Basicly same, but able to set "not used" for health and mana potions, just like for food and arrows.
Another problem was that when I made waypoints, it seemt work just fine, untill it ran to first monster. After it killed monster, it didn't find back on track.

JBot
05-14-2014, 03:49 PM
I tested it out and it seemt nice. Just found few problems which are quite important for me. First, the biggest issue, since you have to have atleast 5 bags open+dead body open to get auto-looter work, it's a bit problem for me, since I got laptop, and I just cant have enough room for my bags. So, is it possible to uhm, make the auto-looter work even just only main bag, loot bag full extended and an actual loot bag? Basicly same, but able to set "not used" for health and mana potions, just like for food and arrows.
Another problem was that when I made waypoints, it seemt work just fine, untill it ran to first monster. After it killed monster, it didn't find back on track.

If you know java, you could easily modify the code to do as you want with the backpacks. I will not. Secondly, there could be a few reasons for your bug, the most likely of which, is that you have an older pc. Again, if you know java, you can rectify that issue by editing the timings, most probably the looter and walker timings. Add about 100ms to each should fix that. While, I will not take the time to support older pc's, since the source code, is readily available, anyone else can do it themselves.