Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Mana trainer anyone? [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Mana trainer anyone?

Dakess
06-27-2014, 05:26 AM
Does anyone have a mana trainer similar to the old YAZMT that they do not mind sharing with me? PM or reply here, thanks in advance!

zarcon
06-30-2014, 07:07 AM
use blizzhealer, pull healing to 100%, and set heal spell key to like create food or arrows.

Dakess
07-02-2014, 03:00 AM
The problem i have have with that method is that i you "Poof" until you have mana to cast the spell making it more noticeable if your afk

misterJ
08-31-2014, 11:40 AM
I have made a macro that checks your mana before using a spell. If u want i can compile it and upload it. here is how it works:

1. checks if your mana is full or close to full by image searching, if it is it presses key for create food
looks for your bag by image searching, places mouse on bag
move mouse downwards and right clicks on the first 5 boxes in the bag (to eat food you create).

This is a very primitive macro and zezenia window has to be in focus and you cant do anything else on the computer meanwhile except watch a movie on one screen if you have 2 screens like i do.

Dakess
12-21-2014, 05:19 AM
Please do that kind sir.