Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Tibia Formulas [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Tibia Formulas

Casky
10-02-2014, 11:00 PM
Hi, it's not really a bot development, so move my thread if necessary.

I was doing some tests with some tibia calculators and i was curious about the formulas used, i found this link from tibia wikia: http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Formula

Then I was testing, but when I try to calc the skill time for a paladin for example, it doesnt work, because the value is too high for a int value(cuz I convert it from the double that .pow returns), so im not sure if im doing that correctly, I also found this formula, but it doesnt work for me either:

For knight, vocation = 1.1
For paladins, vocation = 1.2
For druid, vocation = 1.8
For sorc vocation = 2

for (int i = startSkill; i < endSkill; i++) {
time_ += (120 * (Math.pow(vocation,(i - 9))));
}

And Tibia wikia's is:

time_ += (50* (Math.pow(vocation,(i - 10))));

Anyone had problems with those kinda of calculations for any tibia tool ?

Ash Katchup
10-08-2014, 06:52 PM
Just checking: do you know that this formula returns how many "blood hits" are necessary to advance?
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140928113249/tibia/en/images/3/3f/Blood_Effect.gif

It doesn't say the time needed to advance.

Casky
10-08-2014, 09:40 PM
Yes, the Tibia wikia return the blood hits, but checking in some websites it returns the time in seconds, but still different, I "fixed" it a little bit, but not sure which formula is correct.