Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Help me :c (C# Memory.ReadUInt32) [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Help me :c (C# Memory.ReadUInt32)

cjaker
01-18-2015, 05:09 PM
hello people , I have a doubt with the variable Memory.ReadUInt32.

I need a pro my Visual Studio module recognize it or what I need to do to use it without the Visual studio does not recognize ?

Sorry for English

Ash Katchup
01-18-2015, 08:20 PM
That isn't a variable. I'm pretty sure "Memory" is a static class and "ReadUInt32" is a method that return read a specific address and returns a UInt32 value.

sleepy22
01-21-2015, 02:39 PM
Memory = class
Readbyte = method
Uint32 = Method
have one tutorial in youtube for you learn about use this.

ottizy
01-21-2015, 02:56 PM
UInt32 = Class