Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Zezenia Healer [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Zezenia Healer

ZezeniaHealer
01-19-2015, 05:29 AM
*****New healer project for zezenia!*****

Sorry for the website link, Can't afford a web host, so using a free one.

There is as of yet, no automated payment system, yes, it is pay 2 use.

Free trial of the bot is added, just download the latest version from the website, and press the blue link in the login.

You can contact me in regards to purchasing the bot using the email found on my website.

* Price update *
- Until more features are added, the price is 4,95 € for 2 months.

Another note is that this software will be reguraly updated, new features and bugg fixes.

For those whom have used BlizzHealer this is ideal, I've tried to recreate its functionality, and improved upon it.

http://zezeniahealer.wc.lt/en/

*Known bugs*
- Health pots needs to be placed above the abilities window
- Some red spells in your spellbar may cause issues locating your abilities window

*Quick Fixes*
- Options for high update (Requires more CPU usage, but faster heals) - Done
- Heal spell no longer causes exhaust - Done
- Free trial system - Done
- Bugg with themes inside the game - Done

*Current version: 0006*
- TeamView Added

*Videos*
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6n4oMaksdw

ZezeniaHealer
01-19-2015, 06:09 AM
Later tonight, I will add a feature for 1 day of free trial!

ZezeniaHealer
01-20-2015, 07:06 AM
Free trial added!, sorry for the delay, download the latest version from the website!

ZezeniaHealer
01-20-2015, 11:17 AM
New update, possible to change update rate to high or low (Requires more CPU usage, but notices health drops faster) and no longer exhausts on heal spells!

zarcon
01-20-2015, 02:01 PM
Lol, gotta say, not 2 shabby work, tried it a bit, I gotta say i like the limitations to mana, and prio setting, should have had that in my old ones, and haha, you did rly ment it when you said you tried to recreate mine :P

Ps. You did managed to make it better, not bad, 2 bad its pay 2 use, would have liked to see the progress, but as I don't play the game anymore I don't see the point in spending money on it.

ZezeniaHealer
01-21-2015, 05:52 PM
Haha thanks man :)

* - Sorry for the dropped speed of bug fixed, after being in contact with a few users, It has been pointed out that the pot finding system is quite flawed. To ensure that it works, keep both pot bags open right next to your minimap. I will make a quick tutorial video later tonight, to display some features and explaining how to set it up properly - *

As for my next update, including barrel bot and exhaust prevention, i will also add a small auto updater, not in the general sense, just a quick window that opens on startup incase there is a new version availible, so you know when to check my website for updates.

Please help spread this bot if you find it useful!

Just a guy
01-21-2015, 07:05 PM
Hello there, looking to give it a go, but ran into a problem with my 1 day trial (when it said write it down i did capps included, then it auto filled the code anyway) problem is its saying incorrect, in tried every variation of that code i could think of pretty much. juss wana give it a go before i invest lol

ZezeniaHealer
01-21-2015, 08:49 PM
Hey, thank you for taking an interest in my auto healer, I'm sorry to hear about this issue and will look further into it, If you could please send me a private message with your code, And i will make sure it works by eiher changing the code in question, or generating a new one for you to use.

ruffs
01-22-2015, 12:13 AM
remember zeze when i did that and used the auto fill it didnt work but when i copy paste the code i wrote into a notepad it worked fine

ZezeniaHealer
01-23-2015, 06:23 PM
The offer for 2 months instead of 1 month ends on sunday.

Barrel bot done, just the exhaust prevention left, expect an update in couple of hours.

ZezeniaHealer
01-25-2015, 07:47 AM
One time deal for one person, 20 premium cards on everath for 1 months botting time

ZezeniaHealer
01-25-2015, 05:20 PM
There could possibly be a space infront of the code which is auto generated into the textbox, try to remove that and try again. If you still experience issues, send me a copy of the code either through email found on the website or through this forum.

ZezeniaHealer
01-26-2015, 05:26 AM
The 2 months time offer has expired, and the prem card offer for a month has been used.

I'm looking for suggestions for features :)

ZezeniaHealer
01-27-2015, 01:19 PM
For the next release: Combo bot

Currently there is no estimated time for a release, other than soon :)

I will also work a bit on the barrel bot, need to make a pick up key aswell as throw out :P sorry for missing that feature

01-29-2015, 04:30 PM
I would donate, but couldn't use the healer.
It just began using my potions, with my mana full.

ZezeniaHealer
01-29-2015, 04:57 PM
if you could send me an email, zezeniahealer@gmail.com, and give me your skype id through there, and ill help you set it up, and if needed extend your trial

01-30-2015, 06:35 AM
if you could send me an email, zezeniahealer@gmail.com, and give me your skype id through there, and ill help you set it up, and if needed extend your trial

Sure, just sent.

ZezeniaHealer
02-01-2015, 05:51 PM
Latest update:

TeamView, Your team may now join a room together, and this will display where your teammates are in the way of displaying distance and an arrow, pointing towards the location of your teammates.

Go to the website to download version 0006! Enjoy!!

Edit:

I know I promised a combo-bot, but I wanted to give this feature a go before the combo bot, needs some work, it will just update a friends location if he walks, not if you walk (Will be fixed in the future)

ZezeniaHealer
02-22-2015, 05:28 PM
reduced cost: new price is 3 euros per month, sorry for the lack of updates, life is keeping me busy, there will be an update in the near future, just a quick fix for barrel pick ups

Ceejzor
05-10-2015, 08:58 AM
is this no longer active I click on get one day free trial code and it just says error.

zezenia
05-26-2015, 07:34 PM
Hey Good night!
Do u accept p card for the payment of the bot?

Dakess
06-22-2015, 04:24 AM
where is the cavebot? will pay well for cavebot!

ZezeniaHealer
06-26-2015, 01:07 AM
Sorry for the lack of recent updates, I'll start working again on this from today, life has been busy.

First order of business is working out a system for the keys to be usable on several computers, My way of solving this is introducing a 4 digit pin, to the users choosing ofc. After my next update, the keys will be unusable without setting up a 4 digit pin.

Secondly is automating paypal, I've not had alot of time working with payment systems, so this might take me a little while, but i'm sure I'll be able to set it up right.

I'll also prolong the trial period to two weeks, instead of the current time of one day, and all existing keys will get a two weeks addition to their time...

I'm also opening up the team view server again sometime next week, and will be working on accuracy (updates at player movement), and not on teammates movements (Incase your teammate stands still the direction arrow will not update at this time)

I want to thank all my users for their understanding of my limited time, and given how i barely get revenue out of this I can't prio this over my work (working two jobs) :P

Drawbacks: After my next update, users will no longer be able to choose to downgrade, since the old login will be obsolete and unusable.

Dakess
06-30-2015, 08:04 PM
Will you be working on implementing a cavebot?

Giori
04-19-2016, 11:13 AM
code to use today dont is correct, whats problem?