Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
tibia 772 XTEA key? [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : tibia 772 XTEA key?

hans henrik
02-16-2015, 07:13 PM
(first, sorry if i posted in wrong board, i don't know where this fits)
i am playing an OT with a custom 772 client,
i suspect they changed the XTEA key, and i'd like to verify this, should be easy by referencing the original client's XTEA key with the custom client's,
but where is this key stored?
as far as assembly goes, i am useless, but according to PEiD's CryptoAnalzyer, there's a
"2 DWORDs of 32-round TEAN: Negative delta and precomputed initial sum for decryption (32*Delta) :: 00108E12 "
and following to offset 00108E12 , the first 16 bytes are:
2037EFC6BF08000000EB038D49008BDA
(which also, according to Ollydbg1.10 generates invalid opcodes)
so the questions:
is, is that the 7.72 XTEA key? (and if im wrong, what is it?)
does the XTEA key change between tibia versions?
how can i find the xtea key? (just my theory that i could write something in chat, trace where the text is copied to, find out where the text turns to seemingly garbage, which should be in the encryption function, and somewhere in that encryption function is a reference to the xtea key... but that's beyond my skills with the debugger.. )

ottizy
02-17-2015, 09:27 AM
Not sure about the 7.72 client but on recent Tibia clients the XTEA key is generated upon sending a login packet to the login server.