Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Paying for [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Paying for

Posso
02-28-2015, 03:27 PM
I'm willing to pay ingame or maybe, outside, to whom may teach me the basics of ZEZENIA R. engineering.

It's really different from tibia, so I'm very confused and lost...
I really need help of whom knows already how zezenia works, and maybe, put me in the right path, so I can keep doing my things alone.

Looking forward for replies.
Thanks.

Devil
02-28-2015, 09:25 PM
What do you know about reversing and programming ?
What exactly you want to code ? If a bot, describe the features and what exactly you have tried.

xbv
03-15-2015, 11:03 PM
Yeah; say what you need dude.
Just found this site via google.
I can help, I have been running a cavebot for a few weeks to test it and going to release soon.
If you look at the packets it's easy to find the goods, the client offers little protection to working it out.