Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Finding containers [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Finding containers

xbv
09-18-2015, 05:15 PM
THIS WAS WITH CLIENT 5.2 AND NO LONGER WORKS SO MSG ME IF YOU WANT TO FIND CONTAINERS :)

To get the open bags/containers you need to find an address in the program that will give us the start address of the containers.

To find this goto 0x4B15CA in the program, ecx+8 is this address.

http://s11.postimg.org/wpkf40o5f/contain.png

In my case it is 0x5C2E780, add 0x70 to this address = 0x5C2E7F0.

This will be the start of the containers, I think you can only have 20 open in the game, so there is space for 20 containers. I have 1 open in the above image.

Reading these addresses we can find all the items in the bags, the bag name, and size of bag.

So using that base address for every bag:
(a) bag size=baseAddress+0x1dc
(b) bag name address=baseAddress+0x40
(c) item address=itemPos*4+baseAddress+0x48

For example using the above information...
I have one container open, the container base address is: 0x595F830

using (a)
bag size is at=0x595F830+0x1dc
at that location I find 0x14 (20)

using (b)
bag name address=0x595F830+0x40
and at that location I find 0595FBA4, and at that location I find "a bag".
You can get the bag name length looking 8 bytes before the name.

Getting the first item in the bag using (c)
item address=0*4+0x595F830+0x48
going to the item address i see this
http://s16.postimg.org/5w05wtv0l/containnn.png
so the item id is +4 and the amount is +8 the address that is at the item address
in this case the first item in my bag is 1 studded leggings

It's a bit of a maze with the pointers but hopefully I have done okay to explain, hope this helps.
feel free to msg me or reply.