Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
Classicus addresses as of 19Nov2015 [Archive] - Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Classicus addresses as of 19Nov2015

Tony32
11-19-2015, 12:11 PM
Hey guys. I know you need pointer to classicus playerID, HP and Mana. I've figured those out myself. But im having problem with targeting with the open source "KarelazisBot" here on the forums. I believe there is something wrong with the map addresses, maybe not. Cause im not sure if the cavebot targeting works at all on any 7.72.

Anyway, normal map pointer address is 0x005D4C20 for 7.72 right? I followed a guide on finding the map pointer on these forums and I found that the map pointer on Classicus is 0x001D4C20. Can someone confirm?

If anyone knows which adresses that needs to be changed on classicus compared to a normal 7.72 please let me know. If you share, I will share! :)

EDIT: When I look at the memorylocation of 0x005D4C20(orginal) there is clearly not the place for the map, but 0x1D4C20 is(the one I found).
But changing to this address, makes the targeting not even attack when standing close as it did with the old (wrong?) address.. It's so weird..

So my I made a testprogram just to check the addresses..
base + 0x1D4C20 seems to be the first tile in the memory. Tile steps are offsets of 172, objects 12 etc.
base + 0x1D4C3C with offsets of 4bytes are the tilenumber.
I confirmed these in my test program, yet, the targeting works even worse with these. Which makes no sense at all. Please, if anyone of you got some spare time, hit me up with a pm or post here!

EDIT 3: So I changed my program and I successfully looped through all tiles, and printing all items on the seperate tiles with its ID, Amount and Dataex. So I can confirm the addresses are correct.. Still not working in the bot for some reason <.<