Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

TibiaCam with TibiaAPI - group discussion - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TibiaCam with TibiaAPI - group discussion

TibiaCam with TibiaAPI - group discussion

TibiaCam uses Zip encryption, you can find the structure by digging in with olly into its decryption routine and then decyphering the structures.

Administrator

Who gives a crap about haktivex's encryption. If anyone cracks his coding he can't prove anything. To be honest Haktivex is one of the largest douches the tibia programming community has ever seen.

and who is Haktivex? I didn't get you, sorry.

So Jeremic, do you have the structure already? or you just plan to have it someday?
    I'm asking because it won't stop me if we don't have the structure yet, but I would like to save some time and not to do what is done already.

Other members, your thoughts?

Yeah I looked into it a little if you just hook with olly and bp send you can see his routine as well as the huge packet buffer [packet1][pacet2][packet3][packetN] which are all unencrypted I havent found the time due to university to deciper but they dont look complicated

This is just great then. I'll dig into it soon. Thank you.

Jeremic
    Make a cam player separated from the bot ;D
    So that won't be illegal and everyone will use it

I have done most things.

Player - almost done
    Recorder - need to help with file structure cuz everytime i get debug (packet delay)