Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85
About Dracitus ("the noob spammer")
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About Dracitus ("the noob spammer")

I know he's been a bit of a nuisance to you guys lately. Between the spamming and copying and pasting other peoples code he's pretty much the epitomal noob.

You know that much but something that you may not know is that he is my brother. Flesh and blood. He's a year older than I am and is a Paranoid Schitzophrenic. His IQ is somewhere around the mid 70's. In my opinion the fact that he has accomplished as much as he has with his little program is a staggering feat and I think this mental activity is very good for him. The reason I'm saying this is really for your benefit. He's the type of person that takes alot of patience to deal with. It will take him several years to fully grasp the most basic concepts of object oriented design and just from knowing him I can guarantee you that he will be doing some spamming. Treat him how you feel best. Apply whatever disciplinary actions you see fit but try to keep his condition in mind. If you feel you have to delete his account or ban him or whatever I'm sure it will be good for him. He will probably just create another account anyway. I'll work with him on this end. He'll figure out what is acceptable and unacceptable behavior eventually. It just takes time. Thanks for your help guys.

Please do me the favor of never mentioning anything about this post to him. I kind of look after him alot and wouldn't want him to think I was against him in any way (remember PARANOID schizophrenic).

Thanks
    Jared

Administrator

Sorry to hear about your brother. When I saw him spamming I didn't say anything because at one point in time all of us were 'noobs' at this and some of us, like me, either ask very little to no questions or, like your bro, ask every question. Everyone on this forum is a good person in my eyes and we shouldnt get aggravated at someone who just wants to learn. And I think now that everyone knows that your brother has a mental problem it may open their eyes and let them see that maybe someone is being annoying, no offense, for a far deeper reason than just for kicks and giggles. I hope everyone who can read this board reads this thread.

Jo3

Noted

Ohh, yes. I do understand now, maybe I can just edit it instead of him.. So he maybe understands how to do it ..

Thanks, I didn't know this.. Sorry for what I've done (locking the thread), I will really treat him in a waaay more better way.

It's cool man. I think it's important for him and for the maintenance and development of this community that his posts and threads be handled just like everyone elses. On the other hand I've called alot of noobish people retarded and moronic before due to thier incessantly noobish behavior and I'd feel terrible if any of them where actually retarded since I doubt its very constructive to call mentally challenged people retarded. I know he's been called a few names since he's been own here and I totally understand. I just thought I'd give everyone a heads up.

I will absolutely stop handling him just as a normal noob now when I know what his problems are.. I do regret if I have called him anything that can maybe lower his look on life, maybe he feel bad? I think everyone should act like nothing, just be more nice to him and respect his double/triple posts. I do understand that you want him to be taken like everyone else, but I think it is good for him if he learns to code.. Maybe it will take his IQ to a higher level? Who knows, anyways. Thank you for telling us about his weekness and atleast I will treat him better.

awesome. thanks

my brother changed his name to Justin

I am here posting bad news

Quote Originally Posted by jcarley View Post
    my brother changed his name to Justin
    Posting only to tell you Jared died last month to a bug bite in south America am sorry for the spamming I have done to this web site. Jared will be missed he was a good dear friend. In south America 1000 people lined the runway to see him depart to the US i'm a deeply sorry for your loss he was a true friend..
    :@ For Got To Search First :@

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Posting only to tell you Jared died last month to a bug bite in south America am sorry for the spamming I have done to this web site. Jared will be missed he was a good dear friend. In south America 1000 people lined the runway to see him depart to the US i'm a deeply sorry for your loss he was a true friend..
    That's really sad. I remember him from the old days of TP, he did some pretty cool stuff. Especially with the AI bot he was working on back in 2009. Brilliant dude, makes me sad to hear Thank you for telling us.