Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

tibA.I. Status
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tibA.I. Status

tibA.I. Status

[size=large]Status of tib A.I.[/size]
    Source Hosting: http://code.google.com/p/tibai/
    Tibia Client Support: 8.5

[size=large]Current Functions:[/size]
    [size=medium]Pathfinder[/size]: In progress
    - Local Search: Complete
    - Illegal Tile Mapping/Avoidance: Complete
    - Tibia Wide Search: In development
    - Intelligent Heuristic: In development
    - Multi-threaded searches: Comming Soon!
    - Advanced Diagnostic Interface: Comming Soon!

[size=medium]Combat Brain[/size]: Comming Soon!
    - Opponent Database: Comming Soon!
    - Unguided Learning Algorithm: Comming Soon!
    - Danger Assessment: Comming Soon!
    - Intelligent Planning: Comming Soon!
    - Terrain Assessment: Comming Soon!
    - Combat Strategy: Comming Soon!
    - Multiple Enemy Tactics: Comming Soon!

[size=medium]Social Brain[/size]: Comming Soon!
    - IAC Concept Maps: Comming Soon!
    - Multi-Target Conversations: Comming Soon!
    - Acquaintence Memory: Comming Soon!
    - Conversation Scripts: Comming Soon!
    - Concept to Sentence Translation : Comming Soon!
    - Humanization by Planned Errors: Comming Soon!
    - Intelligent Topic Avoidance: Comming Soon!

[size=medium]A* Strategizer[/size]: Comming Soon!
    - More info comming soon.

Programmer

tibA.I. Status

Quite the list there!

Just make sure you focus on the "important" bits. Ask on the TibiaAPI if you need some functionality added.(If you think it'd be of any use for someone else)

tibA.I. Status

I cant wait to see what happens with this bot
    Sounds amazing and just by reading what you've said about it in other threads, I'm sure you'll accomplish it

tibA.I. Status

Looks GOOOOOOD! [pronounce with Jim Carry voice from Bruce Almighty]

If you need help with anything (TibiaAPI or any other stuff) don't hesitate to ask it! I'm fully supporting this project.

tibA.I. Status

grats for the idea jcarley.
    [align=center]Signed with Honor,
    Cristofer Martins
    [/align]

The death is the only certain that we have in the life.

Veni, vidi, vici

tibA.I. Status

Thanks. I'm still developing the particular strategy I'm going to take to get all of this accomplished. It's still a long ways from being completed but I think once the combat and pathfinding portions are completed I'm going to try and get some help to improve and extend that part. The fact that it will be functional as a cavebot will generate more interest in this project as well.

BTW I just got off a 40 hour solo road trip that afforded me a great deal of time to think some things out. I think I came up with a really sweet way to assemble super long strategy paths using objects that hold the quantified state of the AI including the relevant qualities of its controlled character and a modified A* algorithm. Also I figured out a really elegant, almost biological, way to implement a need system that could take advantage of unforeseen events. I planned out a way to formulate any subject in tibia into an IAC(Interactive Activation and Comptetition Network) concept map that could easily be expanded to allow for potential actions and the translation of those actions and intentions resulting in sentences for use in a conversation (enough to eliminate suspicion as a bot at least). And lastly I decided on a final goal for my pathfinder which led to a method for the logical arrangement of the code for the whole project.

It was an exciting couple of days. I'll post more on these subjects in seperate threads as time permits. I have to sleep now though.

tibA.I. Status

Just an update:

I've had to take a short break from this project as you may have noticed. My time constraints came to a critical threshold and something had to be removed. Tibia programming pulled the short straw. I definately plan to resume this project but I first have to take care of some things to free up some time. Thanks for your patience.

Before I stopped I reached a point where I could finally visualize the final product with all its connecting parts. That 'vision' made me realize that some portions of my code need to be re-evaluated. As a result I plan to go back and recode some portions of the existing project. I'll let you know when I have this figured out. Thanks.

tibA.I. Status

I'm starting up development on this project again. Updating tibiaAPI as we speak.

tibA.I. Status

I love you JCarley ... <3

tibA.I. Status

so does your mom