Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2713

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Simple Zezenia Bot (only a mana trainer so far lolz)
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Zezenia Bot (only a mana trainer so far lolz)

Picture:
    Attachment 537

My current stats:
    Level: 2
    Magic Level: 10
    How I use it; I stand in a spot where I can fish all by myself and I simply fish, reactivate fishing as soon as a fish gets away or it for whatever reason stops fishing and then I eat the fish, works perfectly for me while I play World of Warcraft, really not a lot to manage.

Brief description:
    You press "find window", then everything enables. I have not been able to find the pointer for the mana address (found one pointer, but that's as far as I got and there's more), so you will have to find it yourself using cheat engine, search for your current mana, cast a spell, search for your new current mana and use the final address you find (check if it really works by making your mana change again).

What it does is that it checks if you have enough mana, then it sends the spell to the client and presses enter (ALL DONE IN THE BACKGROUND! Zezenia does NOT need to have focus!)

It's really simple, yet useful and by using it you'll only have to do the eating yourself (meaning you can go semi-afk!)

Always keep the &H before the mana address in my bot! (for example &H04D9FE00)

Download:

Gratz Erra! If this game get big as tibia, you'll be a legend!

Also, we think we may need a board to post the cheats/discussions of that game.

Quote Originally Posted by asta
    Gratz Erra! If this game get big as tibia, you'll be a legend!

Also, we think we may need a board to post the cheats/discussions of that game.
    Thanks!
    And yeah, I too think we need a separate board for it. It's time to start work on several pointers and looking for possible ways for proxies etc! xd

grats erra,you using packets to send the spells?
    the metod of sendkeys you need put the tibia window( or zezenia) in focus,senkeys the spells and sendkeys enter.
    [align=center]Signed with Honor,
    Cristofer Martins
    [/align]

The death is the only certain that we have in the life.

Veni, vidi, vici

I'm using SendMessage and PostMessage, which can send keys to an application that does not currently have the focus.

More exact, I use SendMessage for the letters and PostMessage for the Enter keypress

i dont really play this game anymore but if theres interested ppl in making a bot for this id do what i can to help

Edited first post with most obvious way of using it, the way I'm doing it. Magic level 9 at level 2 and still going!

What i dont understand is how things like these arnt taken care of by Cipsoft. I knew about phobosonline, now theres this. Both looking very similar and all bassed off tibia. Are they running off a modified OT server too?

Quote Originally Posted by bncplix
    What i dont understand is how things like these arnt taken care of by Cipsoft. I knew about phobosonline, now theres this. Both looking very similar and all bassed off tibia. Are they running off a modified OT server too?
    Because they know that no matter how complicated they do it, there's still a way around it. The three pointers of Zezenia will soon be conquered! I myself will try when I feel I have the time.

They are not modified OT servers, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Erra
    Because they know that no matter how complicated they do it, there's still a way around it. The three pointers of Zezenia will soon be conquered! I myself will try when I feel I have the time.

They are not modified OT servers, btw.
    But its run basically the same way, you cant know for sure that they built it all themselves without taking anything from ot servers.

The only thing i like is how the client is fully movable, bassed on the screenshots