Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Simple Zezenia Bot (only a mana trainer so far lolz) - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Zezenia Bot (only a mana trainer so far lolz)

Simple Zezenia Bot (only a mana trainer so far lolz)

Quote Originally Posted by bncplix
    But its run basically the same way, you cant know for sure that they built it all themselves without taking anything from ot servers.

The only thing i like is how the client is fully movable, bassed on the screenshots
    Surely they may have taken parts of it from OT servers, but who's to tell? They have done a good job nonetheless, in my opinion.

What did you make it in?

edit: the bot.

Visual Basic 6, really trying to move to C#, but I felt this project would take a lot more time for me to write in C# since I'm not really used to it yet.

So I supposed you wouldn't know how to send packets in c++ then.

I want to make my own mana trainer, but the only thing I can't do is send packets (or receive but that doesn't really matter)

Quote Originally Posted by Bryfry221
    So I supposed you wouldn't know how to send packets in c++ then.

I want to make my own mana trainer, but the only thing I can't do is send packets (or receive but that doesn't really matter)
    packetdll like or proxy like?

I'm not sending packets, I'm simply using SendMessage and PostMessage to simulate writing to the client, I think their packets are encrypted so we'd have to decrypt them first. Didn't care to do this for such a simple thing :<

Quote Originally Posted by Erra
    I'm not sending packets, I'm simply using SendMessage and PostMessage to simulate writing to the client, I think their packets are encrypted so we'd have to decrypt them first. Didn't care to do this for such a simple thing :<
    they are not encrypted

Quote Originally Posted by Jan
    they are not encrypted
    Are you sure of this? Maybe it's Phobos Online that's got it all encrypted O,o

I guess I could try to write a proxy for it then, when I feel like I'm ready and have enough time! :icon6:

Quote Originally Posted by Erra
    Are you sure of this? Maybe it's Phobos Online that's got it all encrypted O,o

I guess I could try to write a proxy for it then, when I feel like I'm ready and have enough time! :icon6:
    yes I am sure that the packets are not encrypted caus I already wrote a little proxy for it.

packets arnt encrypted...try with wpe pro :P