Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85
MiniBot - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: MiniBot

MiniBot

Do u want to Release the Source?
    Would be great :-D
    [SIZE=\"3\"]My favorite Programmer > Melody![/SIZE]

Administrator

MiniBot

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 Kiddie
    Do u want to Release the Source?
    Would be great :-D
    Nope, for two reasons.

1)The main reason, because I don't want to release a fairly good size bot and have leechers suck the blood out of it and see MiniBot look-a-likes all over the place. I don't mind helping others, posting tutorials, or even posting open source tools, but almost a whole bot, no.
    2)The sources officially belong to gorgoroth. If anything happens to them it'll be through him, not me.

Jo3

MiniBot

Nice bot, thanks for you post.

I can use in otservers, thanks :icon10:.

MiniBot

well, Thanks jo3 ^.^, i edited a little but havnt released it yet.

MiniBot

thxthxthxthxthx
    coo00o0o0o0o0ol bot
    :icon10::icon10::icon10:

MiniBot

Will you update this tool with tibia version 8.4?

MiniBot

minibot the need for version 8.4. It is really necessary for me :icon10:

ty.

cogna.
    [align=center][SIZE=\"3\"]Earn [COLOR=\"Lime\"]Money in me [COLOR=\"Blue\"]BLOG NOW![/COLOR] [/SIZE] (spanish)
    [SIZE=\"4\"]Mundoclick-dinero[/SIZE][/COLOR][/align]

RE: MiniBot

Can Re upload it please with new Tibiaapi.dll ?

RE: MiniBot

Quote Originally Posted by Holako
    Can Re upload it please with new Tibiaapi.dll ?
    1: This is closed-source section, which means that the source was never available.
    2: I don't think Jo3 was using tibiaAPi to his project.
    3: Dont bump old threads.