Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

MiniBot - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MiniBot

MiniBot

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham
    Next major update will finish the To Do list, and you'll be able to save/load waypoints, and load NG and BlackD waypoints.

Jo3
    Have a question.

I understand that you can convert Ngs waypoint so they will work in your bot since they use like rope here, use hole here and so on.

But blackd do not use that. So will you upgrade your bot so instead of add ropespot, the bot will find a way to get up if the next waypoint is over you.

Tell me your idea im working on the same kind with tibiaapi.

And i do like this, if client.statusbar =" First go upstairs" then (pretty uggly I know:icon11:

MiniBot

WOW, AWESOME!! This can't be a Minibot, it must be some kind of super bot

Administrator

MiniBot

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguy
    oooh yay for save and load!

Problem is, I'm trying to run from my work comp. XP 64, quad core, plenty of ram and I get this error when I try and run the bot.

"Failed to load control 'CommonDialog' from comdlg32.ocx. Your version of comdlg32.ocx may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that wa provided with your application."

Just thought you might like to know that I am having problems running from work. On a beast of a machine. >.<
    Your comdlg32.ocx file is outdated, lol http://www.ascentive.com/support/new...e=COMDLG32.OCX.
    Quote Originally Posted by klusbert
    Have a question.

I understand that you can convert Ngs waypoint so they will work in your bot since they use like rope here, use hole here and so on.

But blackd do not use that. So will you upgrade your bot so instead of add ropespot, the bot will find a way to get up if the next waypoint is over you.

Tell me your idea im working on the same kind with tibiaapi.

And i do like this, if client.statusbar =" First go upstairs" then (pretty uggly I know:icon11:
    I might do that, but I'm not too sure. The best thing to do is read the map, have it go to the spot then check if you're standing on a ladder, sewer, rope hole, or loose stone pile tile, if not then check the tiles around you for stairs. It sounds hard but it's really not.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesper_kladden
    WOW, AWESOME!! This can't be a Minibot, it must be some kind of super bot
    Haha, thanks.

Jo3

Administrator

MiniBot

Update v3.2.1. Small GUI tweaks.

Jo3

Administrator

MiniBot

Update v3.2.2. Fixed bug in Outfit Changer.

@Bakuo
    I saw that you posted my bot on your forums. Thanks, but since I can't read polish and translators aren't that good I couldn't really understand the problems that were posted. If you could possibly translate them and tell me I would appreciate it.

Jo3

MiniBot

Or you could do like TA. I personally love the internal map system TA has. Possibly a combonation of an internal map system combined with NG's and BD's systems would provide the most powerful waypoint system (IMO)

Yeah I figured it was outdated, but now anyone else that has the issue should be able to fix it You gonna make a homepage for this minibot? BTW, I love the speed. How are you planning to keep minibot mini and fast, while adding supreme usability and usefulness?

(I like the way the gui system was, I'll try out the update somtime tonight when I get home.)

On another note. The CAVE bot interface was a little confusing. I got that you were supposed to add waypoints to the upmost box. But how do I determine which bag/bags I want looted too? Prehaps a custom loot list for each bag (That would be very originial). So that it loots "bla" into bag one,"ha" into bag two, ect.

And are you going to allow for specification of which monsters to attack?

EDIT: Actully I'm testing right now. I notice I get random freeze ups of the interface while the cavebot is running waypoints. When I minimize and re-inlarge the minibot window (via the taskbar) the interface is then unfroze?

Administrator

MiniBot

Or you could do like TA. I personally love the internal map system TA has. Possibly a combonation of an internal map system combined with NG's and BD's systems would provide the most powerful waypoint system (IMO)

Yeah I figured it was outdated, but now anyone else that has the issue should be able to fix it You gonna make a homepage for this minibot? BTW, I love the speed. How are you planning to keep minibot mini and fast, while adding supreme usability and usefulness?

(I like the way the gui system was, I'll try out the update somtime tonight when I get home.)

On another note. The CAVE bot interface was a little confusing. I got that you were supposed to add waypoints to the upmost box. But how do I determine which bag/bags I want looted too? Prehaps a custom loot list for each bag (That would be very originial). So that it loots "bla" into bag one,"ha" into bag two, ect.

And are you going to allow for specification of which monsters to attack?
    I've been thinking about redoing the waypoint system, if I can code what I have in mind then it would a lot more powerful.

I might make a homepage, haven't really thought about it. The GUI is the same, I just widened it because when Erra started the bot he couldn't see the About menu until he opened something that widened the bot itself.

I'm getting ready to work on changing container names so it'll be easier to set up the looter. As of now it puts the containers in the dropdown box in the same order that you opened them, so you could open one, set loot, open next, set loot, etc. until I fix it.

I actually have the code to attack specified monsters, but haven't added a function yet.

Jo3

MiniBot

Any plans to add functionality to the client. Like Ng's clicking on actul tibia screen to add waypoints? Cause it would be sweet if you could rightclick on a bag, add bag to loot list. Right click on item, it would show loot bag list, and you click on the bag you want it to loot too... All done without even having to leave tibia screen

Keep up the good work

Yeah, I like the gui. But as I said, I'm getting BAD freezes of the minibot interface when running cavebot.

Administrator

MiniBot

Any plans to add functionality to the client. Like Ng's clicking on actul tibia screen to add waypoints? Cause it would be sweet if you could rightclick on a bag, add bag to loot list. Right click on item, it would show loot bag list, and you click on the bag you want it to loot too... All done without even having to leave tibia screen

Keep up the good work

Yeah, I like the gui. But as I said, I'm getting BAD freezes of the minibot interface when running cavebot.
    Update v3.2.3. Fixed problem with looter not wanting to loot stacks of 100.

Noxitu posted on how to add items to right click menus, I'll have to update his dll file and get it to work with VB6 then I'll be able to add that.

Yeah I just noticed that on the cavebot, I'll work on it.

Thanks,
    Jo3

Administrator

MiniBot

Update v3.2.4. This should stop bot from freezing when using waypoints.

Jo3