Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

MiniBot - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MiniBot

MiniBot

Thinking of adding any functionality for pallys? I've always wanted a keep distance script. Somthing that might just survey the areas directly around ur character. And would do a small circle/line run w/cavebot. I know it's nothing super, but if u have extra time and want to add a cool feature.

MiniBot

Hehe, Jo3, many different releases in a short period o_O?

Administrator

MiniBot

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguy
    Thinking of adding any functionality for pallys? I've always wanted a keep distance script. Somthing that might just survey the areas directly around ur character. And would do a small circle/line run w/cavebot. I know it's nothing super, but if u have extra time and want to add a cool feature.
    I actually had a working keep distance function before I lost the source to it, but yeah I was going to add it eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesper_kladden
    Hehe, Jo3, many different releases in a short period o_O?
    Eh, they're mostly just bug fixes.

Jo3

MiniBot

How about add some features for training
    Very nice job updating so soon keep it up

Administrator

MiniBot

Quote Originally Posted by chester_182
    How about add some features for training
    Very nice job updating so soon keep it up
    Thanks, what kind of training features?

Jo3

MiniBot

Hmmm. Following waypoints, mid follow i rightclick on the box to add another point. whole minibot freeze up

mm I can't get cavebot to work without eventully just ignoring all monsters :/

MiniBot

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham
    Thanks, what kind of training features?

Jo3
    Features to train like:
    Attack monsters in a list till certain % of health then stop and continue with another
    Eat food every X secs
    Healer can cast a spell at X mana and X heal so it doesnt need to be improved and a feature to train with slimes without killing the mother would be nice
    and maybe a new bot name bcoz minibot doesnt seems to refer to your bot j/k

Administrator

MiniBot

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguy
    Hmmm. Following waypoints, mid follow i rightclick on the box to add another point. whole minibot freeze up

mm I can't get cavebot to work without eventully just ignoring all monsters :/
    Removed ability to add waypoints when Follow Waypoints is checked. This update should fix that problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by chester_182
    Features to train like:
    Attack monsters in a list till certain % of health then stop and continue with another
    Eat food every X secs
    Healer can cast a spell at X mana and X heal so it doesnt need to be improved and a feature to train with slimes without killing the mother would be nice
    and maybe a new bot name bcoz minibot doesnt seems to refer to your bot j/k
    I might be adding a scripter where a lot of those can be made, and of course I would be 100% behind making script requests. But I might not so I'll look at adding the 1st and 4th one, adding 2nd one to the Food Eater, and couldn't you just set up the Healer to work with the 3rd one? A lot of people have told me I need to change the name, lol.

Update v3.2.5. View Changelog for more info.

Jo3

MiniBot

is it proxy, injection or packet.dll?

Administrator

MiniBot

Quote Originally Posted by FeD
    @Ironguy: the problem is that XP64 doesnt work with a 32bit ocx.
    I think it can emulate a 32 bit aplication but there is no 100% compatibility there.
    Maybe im wrong, if i am, please someone correct me.

@jo3: is it proxy, injection or packet.dll?
    packet.dll

Jo3