Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

noname proxy - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: noname proxy

noname proxy

well i wrote a tutorial on writing plugins for nonameproxy under the tutorials section that explains how the auto looter works, its basically a case of recursing over the protocol to achieve virtually perfect results, if your interested you can look there.

i did spend some time looking at the tibia api, and to be honest i cant completely understand c#, but you are right it is pretty much the same idea. i do have one question though, is it possible to set more than one listener on the same message, i presume yes as this was considered vital to me.

also, is it possible to modify a message, this was also of importance for me. for example my channel manager intercepts the channellist packet and then adds its own channels to the list.

i think it may be fairer to say that where my bot is different is that i focus purely on event driven means of achieving my results, whilst the tibia api provides means for both event and memory driven bots.

well you may say so what, isnt that better, but then clearly you would have never had any experience as a functional programmer . or i may be wrong, you may see the lighter side of things.

as for working on one bot, well i think through my various rants its pretty clear why i wont use the tibia api. even though it is free software, unfortunately it has fallen into what used to be called the java trap. the problem was java was, and still is, very sexy, but it required non-free software to run. now the java vm has been freed, and calling it the java trap isnt really fair any more, so for lack of a better name i shall call it the .NET trap.

Programmer

noname proxy

It also requires Windows, that isnt free either
    But last time i checked Tibia isnt really free either. :P

I get where you are coming from, im using VMWare once in a while for my windows needs. Other than that im Ubuntu all over.

I'll take a look at your tutorial, but you misunderstood me with the one bot thing. What i ment was that we all can learn from eachother rather than everyone doing the same thing more or less efficiant.

noname proxy

well then looking in from that approach i think ive been reasonably vigilant, whenever i come up with a good idea i make a post. i read these boards quite frequently. as i said i only just realized that tibiaapi had those event driven listeners about a month ago, so prehaps we should all make a point of spamming the boards more lol

noname proxy

the real beauty of TAPI is that it retains the work of others in the long haul. Once you move on your project dies. In fact, the best thing you could do would be to either help improve upon TAPIs existing classes or create an alternate way of doing things. I know the TibiaAPI way isn't the most efficient and my projects have to be super efficient so I only use the basic portions of TAPI. It helps keep my code simple and frees up my mind to focus on other things rather than programming solutions to problems that have already been solved in TAPI.
    All your base are belong to us!
    [SIZE=\"1\"]-jared[/SIZE]

noname proxy

Thread.cpp when it was uploaded is corrupt. Either that or incomplete.

noname proxy

Got it compiling, I included 2 DEVPACKs for DEVC++.

GMP and Pthreads W32. Only thing now is it doesn't work lol.

PS

I hate DEVC++, i'm using codeblocks

noname proxy

i think youll find that if you learn to use gcc and make from the command line youll be much better off

noname proxy

Hi, I have a stupid question. How do you start this thing :icon10:. As far as I understand first I have to start nonameproxy and then lunch Tibia. If so then I have a second question: can it work with Tibia client on wine (or without Tc).

noname proxy

As for starting it, you will need an ot IP changer. Change the clients IP and port to 127.0.0.1:1337 and to the OT RSA key. After that run the proxy and connect. Then open up the channel lists, and select console. After that you can issue commands, such as core load plugin.dll. then type the plugin name (the name of the dll without the .dll) for usage instructions. Infact even typing core will give you usage instructions for the core.

as for wine. it probably does, but tibia has a native linux binary

noname proxy

Native client wont work for me.
    Thx