Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

noname proxy - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: noname proxy

noname proxy

I really need help...

I've posted a few times and edited the same post more than 3 times and got no answers yet "Linux Programming Section"

Could someone post a tutorial teaching (step by step) how to complile it on Ubuntu??

I use Ubuntu Hardy, (32bit) and just cannot make it work...

Please, could someone give me a hand on this...

Thanks a lot, guys!!

noname proxy

Quote Originally Posted by Jorginho
    I really need help...

I've posted a few times and edited the same post more than 3 times and got no answers yet "Linux Programming Section"

Could someone post a tutorial teaching (step by step) how to complile it on Ubuntu??

I use Ubuntu Hardy, (32bit) and just cannot make it work...

Please, could someone give me a hand on this...

Thanks a lot, guys!!
    First of all you need to install gcc and g++, check this on your package manager.

After you installed the development tools get the sources from the svn:
    Code:
    svn checkout http://nonameproxy.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ nonameproxy-read-only
    Then enter into the source folder and compile (core and plugins):
    Code:
    cd nonameproxy-read-only
    cd src
    make
    make plugins
    Now you need to copy (or symlink) Tibia.dat where the "nonameproxy" binary is (now at src folder):

Code:
    cp /path/to/Tibia/Tibia.dat .
    Finally you can launch the proxy:
    Code:
    ./nonameproxy
    You need to launch tibia and use an OT ip changer so it will connect to the proxy at port 1337, nonameproxy includes a loader you can use:

Code:
    cd nonameproxy-read-only
    cd src
    cd loader
    g++ *.cpp -o loader
    cp loader /path/to/Tibia
    Now use it to launch tibia:
    Code:
    cd /path/to/Tibia
    ./loader -ot localhost 1337
    I hope this helps.

noname proxy

zionz,

I really appreciate you help!! Thanks a lot dude...

I have gcc and g++, but when I tried to compile (doing the command "make" on "src" folder) I got en error.

The problem is related to the file "rsa.cpp"

I'll put the error message here:

Code:
    g++ -pg -Wall -g -O0 -rdynamic   -c -o main.o main.cpp
    g++ -pg -Wall -g -O0 -rdynamic   -c -o connection.o connection.cpp
    g++ -pg -Wall -g -O0 -rdynamic   -c -o connectionmanager.o connectionmanager.cpp
    g++ -pg -Wall -g -O0 -rdynamic   -c -o corehooks.o corehooks.cpp
    g++ -pg -Wall -g -O0 -rdynamic   -c -o gamestate.o gamestate.cpp
    g++ -pg -Wall -g -O0 -rdynamic   -c -o loginstate.o loginstate.cpp
    g++ -pg -Wall -g -O0 -rdynamic   -c -o messagefactory.o messagefactory.cpp
    g++ -pg -Wall -g -O0 -rdynamic   -c -o messagelist.o messagelist.cpp
    g++ -pg -Wall -g -O0 -rdynamic   -c -o networkmessage.o networkmessage.cpp
    g++ -pg -Wall -g -O0 -rdynamic   -c -o rsa.o rsa.cpp
    No arquivo incluído de rsa.cpp:23:
    rsa.h:24:17: erro: gmp.h: Arquivo ou diretório inexistente
    In file included from rsa.cpp:23:
    rsa.h:39: erro: ?mpz_t? does not name a type
    rsa.h:42: erro: ?mpz_t? does not name a type
    rsa.cpp: In constructor ?RSA::RSA()?:
    rsa.cpp:32: erro: ?m_e? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:32: erro: ?mpz_init2? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:33: erro: ?m_pubmod? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:35: erro: ?m_d? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:36: erro: ?m_prvmod? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp: In destructor ?virtual RSA::~RSA()?:
    rsa.cpp:42: erro: ?m_e? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:42: erro: ?mpz_clear? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:43: erro: ?m_pubmod? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:45: erro: ?m_d? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:46: erro: ?m_prvmod? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp: In member function ?bool RSA::setPublicKey(const char*, const char*)?:
    rsa.cpp:52: erro: ?m_e? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:52: erro: ?mpz_set_str? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:53: erro: ?m_pubmod? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp: In member function ?bool RSA::setPrivateKey(const char*, const char*)?:
    rsa.cpp:65: erro: ?m_d? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:65: erro: ?mpz_set_str? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:66: erro: ?m_prvmod? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp: In member function ?bool RSA::encrypt(uint8_t*, uint32_t)?:
    rsa.cpp:78: erro: ?mpz_t? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:78: erro: expected `;' before ?plain?
    rsa.cpp:79: erro: ?plain? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:79: erro: ?mpz_init2? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:80: erro: ?crypt? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:82: erro: ?mpz_import? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:83: erro: ?m_e? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:83: erro: ?m_pubmod? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:83: erro: ?mpz_powm? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:88: erro: ?mpz_sizeinbase? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:90: erro: ?mpz_export? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:93: erro: ?mpz_clear? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp: In member function ?bool RSA::decrypt(uint8_t*, uint32_t)?:
    rsa.cpp:104: erro: ?mpz_t? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:104: erro: expected `;' before ?crypt?
    rsa.cpp:105: erro: ?plain? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:105: erro: ?mpz_init2? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:106: erro: ?crypt? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:108: erro: ?mpz_import? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:110: erro: ?m_d? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:110: erro: ?m_prvmod? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:110: erro: ?mpz_powm? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:112: erro: ?mpz_sizeinbase? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:114: erro: ?mpz_export? was not declared in this scope
    rsa.cpp:117: erro: ?mpz_clear? was not declared in this scope
    make: ** [rsa.o] Erro 1
    As my Ubuntu's language is portuguese, I'll translate the line in bold to get things easier:

In file included from rsa.cpp:23:
    rsa.h:24:17: erro: gmp.h: the file or folder does not exist

Something like that...

Any Ideas on how to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot for your time and help..

Hugs

noname proxy

sorry ive been really busy with robocup lately. You need the gnu multi precision library for RSA. To install it,
    sudo apt-get install libgmp-dev
    i think, or its something like that.
    Thanks zions for the little explanation.

It should also be noted the proxy isnt ready yet, the cave bot plugin is half done, with auto walking nearly done. Im too busy with robo cup right now im afraid, but zions did make an awesome autofishing plugin

noname proxy

Dead, can you list all the depencies so ppl doesn't have to guess them?

noname proxy

Quote Originally Posted by OsQu
    Dead, can you list all the depencies so ppl doesn't have to guess them?
    AFAIK the only dependence is the GNU Multiple Precision library (libgmp) used for RSA encryption/decryption.

@DEAD:
    The other day i was writing a plugin for fun and i noticed a bug, not always but sometimes when you are underground and you approach a creature the proxy will crash, i haven't looked too much into it but it seems related to a problem while parsing a map update message.

noname proxy

THANKS A LOT...

NOW ITS WORKING :icon10:

noname proxy

thanks zions ill look into it when i get a bit of time. Ive got to write a packet logger so i can replay crashes, i believe the actual bug is caused by creatures somehow swapping their ids and then turn updates not working. its probably due to stack pos, but ive got no idea. Its somewhat difficult to reproduce.

noname proxy

Also you might want to check your packet formats as this can be a potential banishment Namely the UseWith packet (use item from inventory) the second last byte should be zero and the last byte should be the number of open containers.

noname proxy

Quote Originally Posted by jeremic
    Also you might want to check your packet formats as this can be a potential banishment Namely the UseWith packet (use item from inventory) the second last byte should be zero and the last byte should be the number of open containers.
    Wrong! Second last byte is the stack position of the item (not sure what it is when using with item in inventory) and last byte is the slot where to open the container (Since the indexing starts from 0, it's usually number of containers)